GDT: Devils @ Bruins 7PM: BRODEUR in Beantown

ThreeCups

Let's live in our past glory, and just smile while our team has been on a losing skid for over a year, while our headcoach makes questionable personnel decisions time and time again.

No, but let's not sit around and stomp our feet like toddlers.  My team isn't winning...waaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Playing awful out there. Bruins are a good team granted. But there was suck from the crease out in that period. Gelinas looks good and Larsson looks better with him as a partner. Sometimes guys respond well to responsibility. I've seen it it with people in my own work career. I hope they keep that pairing together and let Larsson serve as kind of a mentor to Gelinas.

• Like 1

No, but let's not sit around and stomp our feet like toddlers.  My team isn't winning...waaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Well considering we are not ever fielding the best possible players we can be, I will stomp my feet. We might not have a good team, but we don't need our coach making poor decisions on who to play on top of our badness. We have been rocking slow and old defensemen when we have young guys ready to come up. We are playing Marty way to much, Schneider had a bad game let me go to the 41 year old that has a .870ish save percentage this season.

Playing awful out there. Bruins are a good team granted. But there was suck from the crease out in that period. Gelinas looks good and Larsson looks better with him as a partner. Sometimes guys respond well to responsibility. I've seen it it with people in my own work career. I hope they keep that pairing together and let Larsson serve as kind of a mentor to Gelinas.

that's the only pairing i liked during that period. Greene seems to be having a rough game :/

Great, I get to see the game in crap definition again

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, 3rd time this year and I think we get another game like this next week. Sucks as a fan but at least the TV deal is good for the team. Still, it sucks to watch the team lose and doing so in SD adds a bit of insult to injury.

Bye bye Pete.

I agree. Maybe I'm overreacting but his body language seems a lot more frantic tonight than I've seen in the past.

fvcking pathetic.

Brodeur is going to be 0-12 last 12 vs Boston ..or something along those lines.

Everyone can hate on me for bashing him. I know the guy was the fvcking coolest thing this franchise is ever going to experience but now he's making his career look like crap.

He should have retired after the cup run case closed.

Looks like a fvcking soup sandwhich out there and it's embarrassing to everyone.

Well considering we are not ever fielding the best possible players we can be, I will stomp my feet. We might not have a good team, but we don't need our coach making poor decisions on who to play on top of our badness. We have been rocking slow and old defensemen when we have young guys ready to come up. We are playing Marty way to much, Schneider had a bad game let me go to the 41 year old that has a .870ish save percentage this season.

So you are stomping your feet over Marty in net?  SCHNEIDER IS HURT. If you are gonna bitch at least have an argument.