GDT: Flyers @ Devils 7:30, NBCSN

Devils Pride 26

Also hope Boucher starts to score some goals.  I've given up on Zajac in that regard. 

If they lose this game, I'm done thinking of them as a potential playoff team.  I'll still watch just about every game, but with different expectations. 

the isles will pass us like we're standing still

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the isles will pass us like we're standing still

Devils will stick around NHL .500, but that's the problem.  80-85 points won't get it done.  Devils are going to need to go 10 over NHL .500 from here on out.  I haven't seen anything to make me think they'll do that.  Even with the goal they just got.

Give this team credit...they had every reason to quit after Zajac's penalty and didn't.

Devils will stick around NHL .500, but that's the problem.  80-85 points won't get it done.  Devils are going to need to go 10 over NHL .500 from here on out.  I haven't seen anything to make me think they'll do that.  Even with the goal they just got.

A lot of things need to conspire in our favor. Brodeur needs to be average and Schneider needs to be great. We have to start scoring for Schneider. We have to start winning shootouts. Elias and Brunner need to come back healthy and Brunner needs to pick up where he left off