GDT - Old-Timey Jersey Wearing Devils Vs. Penguins - 7 PM

thelastonealive

This was exactly the kind of game they were losing earlier in the year, sloppily played for sure, but they got the job done. Of course, Cory standing on his head yet again definitely did not hurt.

Nice win in the especially sharp retro jerseys, although I agree that the white tail looks like a tshirt hanging out. Yet another reason I dislike the EDGE jerseys and how they are cut.

Cory was excellent tonight. Wasn't out of position once really.

At this point winning a few won't matter, we a pretty locked into the 7th pick.

not true at all. With Philly losing tonight, we'll be like 1 or 2 points behind them, with a game in hand.

not true at all. With Philly losing tonight, we'll be like 1 or 2 points behind them, with a game in hand.

Yeah, I didn't say it isn't possible that we move up or down one, but most likely we will lose a few more before the end of the season and end up with 7 (or possibly 8 - happy?).

The retro uniforms look awesome. Once Lou retires, I hope they bring them back as an alternate uniform. Higher jersey numbers would be cool too. If his son Chris takes over as GM though, nothing will change.

I still don't understand why it's a foregone conclusion that Chris will take over and if he did, that he'd change nothing.

The retro uniforms look awesome. Once Lou retires, I hope they bring them back as an alternate uniform. Higher jersey numbers would be cool too. If his son Chris takes over as GM though, nothing will change. 

Would be pretty awesome if he did take over, and on day one he institutes an alternate jersey by having two guys come out wearing #96 and #13.