GDT: Stars @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s the best thing about high schoolers: Mike Peluso gets older, they stay the same age.

My cousin got cross-checked in the neck behind the play against Kyle Palmieri in a high school game. Said Kyle was a real poo poo head to play against.  Tbh if I played against my cousin I would’

Maybe that "C" stood for something else, and you just weren't in on the joke...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

Love it! When they signed Dea I was like who the heck? And now I don’t know if you can take him out the way he’s playing! Reminds me of Gibbons

I was thinking the same thing as far as an early season overachiever. 

Noesen hasn't had a strong last couple games but he hasn't earned having to sit either. I mean...sh!t, when everyone is playing well what are you going to do? It's a good problem to have.

Edit: Also, it takes some balls to see a goalie without a stick and then pick the opposite corner instead lol.

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 2
Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Noesen hasn't had a strong last couple games but he hasn't earned having to sit either. I mean...sh!t, when everyone is playing well what are you going to do? It's a good problem to have.

Ohh I agree, I just think he's the most likely to be scratched.

I think Bratt will help tremendously with that currently hard-to-watch PP2 unit. We’re staring at possibly a 4-0 start despite the fact that Nico and Hall haven’t lit the lamp yet.

thats.... pretty...pretttty.....prettttay good

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

So, when Bratt comes back, is it safe to say Noesen is the odd man out?

Well if it's close between Noesen and Q i guess they'd rather send Q down rather than risking losing Noesen on waivers (i assume he's on a one way contract)

That was a hell of a brawl!!

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Was that Mojo there in the high slot? He's got bury his melon and whip that sh!t at the net there.

I think he was trying to get Zacha on the board. Next time he needs to shoot.

Wood really takes no sh!t whatsoever. I love him. RFA after his deal expires too. Happy he's here for a long time.

10 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

The devils won’t need to send Nose down, he can ride press for a little while 

I was wondering, I though the same thing but when SD talked about sending him down I thought it wasn't possible for some reason lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

What a fluke slash lol. I swear sticks are soft as sh!t these days. One hand slash stick goes flying lol

Critical PK here

These sticks cost $300 a pop and they snap like twigs. I know these guys don’t pay for their sticks, but can you imagine paying $300 for a stick and it snaps just receiving a pass? I’d lose my sh!t lol.