GDT Devils vs Nashville.

pumpkin cutter

So. With Subban's absolute brutal performance overall this year so far i could have fully went to the darkside and go to town all day all night about it on endless rants any chance i get. But there's already enough negativity around here and it's been unbearable at times so I'm making a conscious effort to not to make it worst lol

Still tho. PK, play better.

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ajsgolf said:

Fvck everything and everyone on this so called team.  Pieces of $hit from top to bottom.  Feel bad for Hughes, Nico must be pissed and feel like a schmuck for signing.  Hope they fvcking move the team, or drop them from the nhl, which should be easy since they sure as fvck are not an nhl team.  AHL would be a compliment to them.

Okay, I know a lot of people are frustrated and disappointed with this season, but let’s not tempt fate.  Losing this team would be heartbreaking.... try not to forget that.

Just remember that it has been just seven years since our last cup appearance; there are a lot of franchises and fan bases that would kill for the Devils’ history.  We were spoiled, but every great franchise comes back to earth.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

So. With Subban's absolute brutal performance overall this year so far i could have fully went to the darkside and go to town all day all night about it on endless rants any chance i get. But there's already enough negativity around here and it's been unbearable at times so I'm making a conscious effort to not to make it worst lol

Still tho. PK, play better.

Oh please, to suggest that the gist of your crusade against PK for the better part of your recent tenure on the board has been more about PK's diminishing skills/play and less about some sort of weird attack against his character is laughable at best. I've never had an issue with your hockey-related posts on this board, but your constant vilification of PK Subban, specifically in regard to the ridicule you've directed towards his off-ice behavior long ago descended to the level of shameful and disturbing. This is especially true as the rest of us watch as PK goes out of his way to do bring a positive attitude to the team on the ice and terrific charity work to the community off of it. You have no right to spike the football, at this point you shouldn't be saying anything at all in reference to PK Subban.

56 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Oh please, to suggest that the gist of your crusade against PK for the better part of your recent tenure on the board has been more about PK's diminishing skills/play and less about some sort of weird attack against his character is laughable at best. I've never had an issue with your hockey-related posts on this board, but your constant vilification of PK Subban, specifically in regard to the ridicule you've directed towards his off-ice behavior long ago descended to the level of shameful and disturbing. This is especially true as the rest of us watch as PK goes out of his way to do bring a positive attitude to the team on the ice and terrific charity work to the community off of it. You have no right to spike the football, at this point you shouldn't be saying anything at all in reference to PK Subban.

Well so much for trying to keep things positive lol I don't think you fully understood the point I was trying to make tho pal

While we have guys like Daniel that for over a year basically blamed world famine and any problem under the sun on Shero or try to take away and discredit anything positive he ever did ever since he didn't throw ridiculous contracts to random UFAS 2 years ago. 

Since i'm also frustrated with the season I could also just throw away common sense and twist reality in order to fit any sort of narrative i have against him that'd make me feel better. That the whole team is sh!t because he's a cancer in the room or god knows lol But no, i really don't think he's a problem at all. Anything i ever called him out for was supported by something factual i know he did for sure. Always gave him the benefit of the doubt in Nashville too as i didn't see any legit proofs either. But so far, to be honest anything he ever did that bothered me in the past, he hasn't done it in NJ, well at least i didn't see it and there's no indication that it's a problem here.

I'm sure it felt great to get this off your chest pal, but calm down maybe? 

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

Bleech.

At least Hughes continues to show that he’s going to be a hell of a player, when it all comes together for him.  Skills are there.  

Season really feels like nothing more than a countdown until Hall is dealt, and possibly a few others.  What a fvcking disaster...never in a million years did I see it going this badly.  A simple victory never felt so far away...it truly feels like just finding a way to piece together one friggin’ win is beyond this group.  I’m beyond criticizing infuriating players like PK...I’m just dumbfounded.  

At least they’re putting in more effort since Nas was named interim HC.  Guess that’s something.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rob_Ottawa said:

I was worried about defensive depth before season started, but I never expected this.really hard to fix it since adding one descent defenseman won't be enough. We are the 95-2005 penguins right now.

I wish as the Penguins made the playoffs 8 times during that span.