GDT: Devils @ the Jets (Shootout loss incoming)

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Fitz?  You awake?  Keep talking a big game about the future.  If you don’t do something about your zilch coaching staff, you won’t be around for any of it.

• Like 3

Just now, Gunslinger27 said:

This is Ruff's 78 game at the helm of Devils. 28 wins. 50 lost. Just Brilliant..... Fitzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I get what you’re going for, but I personally cannot hold last season against Ruff ESPECIALLY with the bullsh!t way the league handled our COVID breakout versus everyone else (suck it up versus oh we’ll postpone games for you)

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Fitz?  You awake?  Keep talking a big game about the future.  If you don’t do something about your zilch coaching staff, you won’t be around for any of it.

Yep, his 3-4 year cup contender plan should be in severe jeopardy if he doesn’t make changes now. He won’t even meet his wildcard goal for this season

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I get what you’re going for, but I personally cannot hold last season against Ruff ESPECIALLY with the bullsh!t way the league handled our COVID breakout versus everyone else (suck it up versus oh we’ll postpone games for you)

Thanks Jags. Appreciate your input.... Just me maybe, but I thought Ruff was the wrong pick. To lead this young team. 

Edited by Gunslinger27

Just now, Gunslinger27 said:

Thanks Jags. Appreciate your input.... Just me maybe, but I thought Ruff was wrong pick. To lead this young team. 

I thought Lindy might be able to spark SOMETHING in them, and he got them believing, but he was 100% handcuffed when told you have to keep ANYONE from the staff prior. Same bullsh!t with the Giants, who will be lucky to be rid of Gettleman this offseason

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Can’t wait for nothing to happen after this sh!tshow, as usual. 

It’s OK, Larry Moe and Curly will run another tough practice.

• Like 1

I'm sure we can find some positives to take away from this gem.

Not piling on Jag but 3-4 year cup contender based on what? He's hitting the pipe pretty damn hard.  My opinion isn't based on tonight or even this season, there's just not a whole lot here.  Hamilton was a big get for sure. But.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I thought Lindy might be able to spark SOMETHING in them, and he got them believing, but he was 100% handcuffed when told you have to keep ANYONE from the staff prior. Same bullsh!t with the Giants, who will be lucky to be rid of Gettleman this offseason

Oh my god, my Giants, Ughhhhhhh lol

• Like 1

Just now, titans04 said:

I'm sure we can find some positives to take away from this gem.

Not piling on Jag but 3-4 year cup contender based on what? He's hitting the pipe pretty damn hard.  My opinion isn't based on tonight or even this season, there's just not a whole lot here.  Hamilton was a big get for sure. But.....

That’s what Fitz said, wasn’t me. Straight from Fitz’ mouth in his interview.