GDT: Devils @ Penguins 2/18 5:30 PM

Nicomo

Great move scratching Siegs for Smith you befuddled fvcking fossil

image.jpeg.856ed5f34d26fff10cd6f0856ba8550b.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Devils are winning because of Vezina-level from VV (most of the time), some fine young talent, a team built to succeed in 3-on-3, and some very good fortune (as of late).  Ruff’s had very little to do with it…especially lately.  I’m fully convinced there’s coaches who could find ways to tighten things up and have the Devils giving up much less golden chances.

Fortunately for now that definitely hasn’t hurt them from a W-L standpoint…yet.

You do realize I couldn’t have been more sarcastic with that post if I tried, right? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

You do realize I couldn’t have been more sarcastic with that post if I tried, right? 

Oh completely and totally.  I was just piggybacking.  And venting.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Oh completely and totally.  I was just piggybacking.  And venting.

Hahah okay just verifying

also, screw Ruff. 

2 minutes ago, WaffleFries said:

Brendan Smith looks even worse than he usually does. I guess this is what happens when you put him out on the first defensive pairing. I need whatever Lindy is smoking because there is no frame of mind I have experienced that would get me to make that decision.

As someone who has only drank, I’m afraid to try whatever drugs Lindy uses, it clearly melts your brain 

• Like 1

Just now, jagknife said:

screw Ruff. 

Yeah I know we gotta live with him at least through the end of the season, but the guy brings nothing.  It’s a testament to the talent level of this team (and VV’s stellar netminding) that they keep coming away with points as often as they do.

5 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Hahah okay just verifying

also, screw Ruff. 

As someone who has only drank, I’m afraid to try whatever drugs Lindy uses, it clearly melts your brain 

Lindy has a brain?

11 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Great move scratching Siegs for Smith you befuddled fvcking fossil

image.jpeg.856ed5f34d26fff10cd6f0856ba8550b.jpeg

Wasn’t Seigs banged up? Maybe he’s hurt? Really hoping it’s something like that instead of Ruff actually thinking Smith should be dressed over anyone ever 

Edited by Devil Dan 56

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Wasn’t Seigs banged up? Maybe he’s hurt? Really hoping it’s something like that instead of Ruff actually thinking Smith should be dressed over anyone ever 

Healthy scratch (along with Bastian)

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Ok Lindy Boy…why is it that the other team always seems to come out flying and looking more ready to play early on than YOUR team?  You can’t keep asking VV to save your bacon over and over again.

4 minutes ago, Max20Characters said:

Seigs and Bastian to be traded perhaps? Well, Bastian being healthy scratched is understandable but not seigs.

Doubt it.  Siegs is plenty solid and not like the Devils have guys ready to replace him.  Also signed to a very team-friendly contract.  

6 minutes ago, Max20Characters said:

Seigs and Bastian to be traded perhaps? Well, Bastian being healthy scratched is understandable but not seigs.

I don’t see any way they are trading siegabthaler

Just now, Fansinz88 said:

I don’t see any way they are trading siegabthaler

Couple beers in