GDT: Rags @ Devils 3/30 7PM

Nicomo

Just now, SeanMac16 said:

I threw that game on after ours. I cheered (almost) as loud for that as this win lol

That’s a terrible loss for them.  They may very well get away with it, but to not even wind up getting a point out of that game is really hard to believe.

• Like 1

At any rate, Devils still not in control of their own destiny re:  the Metro, but there’s a fighting chance for now. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Have control of home ice at least 

Yeah to me the Devils possibly winning the Metro is as “playing with house money” as it gets.  But thanks to tonight, the Devils have a hell of a chance to wrap up home ice in the first round for sure.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

Just got back from the game and have a few things to say: PLEASE DEVILS STOP TURNING OVER THE F'N PUCK AT THE DEFENSIVE BLUE LINE!  THE GAME IS EASIER FOR YOU AND THE FANS IF YOU JUST CLEAR THE F'N PUCK!!!

That is all.  Good night all!😎

• Like 4

Excellent effort and performance. The Rags don’t impress me. They’re all powerplay and sh!t stain. Paper Tiger.
Still would rather not play them so we can have a full home playoff atmosphere.

MSG network sucked as it has all year with doing a lousy job highlighting the atmosphere.

20 minutes ago, devlman said:

Weird that the attendance was 16,669. I’ve never seen it exceed the 16,514 capacity. Wonder where the extra 150 people were stuffed.

For those that went, what was the fan split %?

Suites looked really packed, like all of them actually in use. 

I find the splits are hard to tell now cause Rangers fans always seem to wear their sh!t blue and now with us since there's so many damn different jerseys now for us with different colors it's not everyone wearing red. I'd stick with 65-35 though. 60-40 at the worst cause a lot of them sit on our defend twice side. 

I know I'm a hard ass extremist on this subject but if I owned the team I would have a strict away team section. 3 of the sections behind our defend 2x goal would be allocated to the away team. Nobody else is allowed in the building with away team gear. 

Don't like it? Too fvcking bad, stay home. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

That’s a terrible loss for them.  They may very well get away with it, but to not even wind up getting a point out of that game is really hard to believe.

Carolina in line to play islanders as of now. Good luck with that. I could see islanders taking that easy. 

Particularly in the first period, I thought Haula and Palat showed their play off experience and upped their game. I really think this win was important and, hopefully, will leave the Rags not so confident of winning a series against us. It's going to be intense.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Aitchmack said:

Particularly in the first period, I thought Haula and Palat showed their play off experience and upped their game. I really think this win was important and, hopefully, will leave the Rags not so confident of winning a series against us. It's going to be intense.

Haula was really good last night (besides the penalties - one of which was total bs). I wouldn’t mind bringing him back next year. Same with Tatar if the price is right. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Haula was really good last night (besides the penalties - one of which was total bs). I wouldn’t mind bringing him back next year. Same with Tatar if the price is right. 

Haula as the veteran third-liner he was brought here to be is fine.  Haula on Jack's wing killing Jack's assist total, not so much.

BUT, it wouldn't surprise me much if he got much better puck luck next year.  I can't see him shooting under 7% for a second straight season when his career rate is 11.6%.

Also, mentioned it previously, but Haula really hasn't been so much less productive than Zacha...one guy shot well over his career shooting% (Zacha), and the other waaaaay under (Haula).  If they were at their career rates, Haula has about 17 goals and Zacha's around 13.  It won't surprise me much if there's less of a gap between their glamour numbers next season.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2