2024 stadium series game NJD VS PHI -Jerseys Revealed-

2ELIAS6

I'm positive that tomorrow will be an absolute disaster at the Devils store because they still haven't even sent out details about it.

sh!t should be simple, if you're already limiting it to 2 jerseys per account for season ticket holders only then just send out emails based on tenure. 40+ goes first, 35-39 next, 30-34 etc and give everyone a 1 hour window to select what you want. You then pick them up tomorrow. If you don't pick them up they go back to the general sale.

No crazy lines of people lining up early, no chaos and unorganzation.

See how easy that is! Absolute fvcking morons.

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

sh!t like this is why the MLS is going to pass the NHL in popularity in our lifetimes. The league is run horribly. The MLS and Adidas were prepared to sell all the Miami Messi jerseys they could sell and never dropped the ball with it like the NHL has done for a game they knew they were having ages ago. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

There are 2, Jack and Nico but the Jack doesn't have an A and Nico has sold out in a bunch of sizes already. I'm waiting till tomorrow to see what the Devils have at the store for season ticket holders but the team still hasn't sent out those details. 

I have no idea why they are treating these like limited time items. Why would any of these companies want to leave money on the table? It's so stupid. 

If I can't get anything I may just get a blank Fanatics and remove their stupidl logo with a scalpel. 

Look at the font they use on the player t-shirts.  Its significantly different than the basic block lettering and numbers they have on the jersey photos.  I bet they're using the font of the t-shirts for the real jerseys 

Men's New Jersey Devils Jack Hughes Fanatics Branded Red 2024 NHL Stadium Series Breakaway Player JerseyMen's New Jersey Devils Jesper Bratt Fanatics Branded Red 2024 NHL Stadium Series Authentic Pro Name & Number T-Shirt

9 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Look at the font they use on the player t-shirts.  Its significantly different than the basic block lettering and numbers they have on the jersey photos.  I bet they're using the font of the t-shirts for the real jerseys 

Men's New Jersey Devils Jack Hughes Fanatics Branded Red 2024 NHL Stadium Series Breakaway Player JerseyMen's New Jersey Devils Jesper Bratt Fanatics Branded Red 2024 NHL Stadium Series Authentic Pro Name & Number T-Shirt

The jerseys won't have that player t shirt font, we've seen the guys wearing them already in posts, that player t shirt is just probably something they will wear in the locker room if at all.... 

• Like 2

I work in midtown and went to the NHL store to get the jersey. Got there 3 minutes after they opened and barely got a Meier jersey. The place was packed with mostly Devils fans and by 10:30 everything was gone…

• Shocking 1

3 minutes ago, SKA1989 said:

I work in midtown and went to the NHL store to get the jersey. Got there 3 minutes after they opened and barely got a Meier jersey. The place was packed with mostly Devils fans and by 10:30 everything was gone…

All fantatics stuff? How do they look? Actually stitched on or is everything ironed on? 

It's crazy how bad the NHL bumbled this. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

All fantatics stuff? How do they look? Actually stitched on or is everything ironed on? 

It's crazy how bad the NHL bumbled this. 

All fanatics (they don’t even know when they will get the adidas jerseys). Ironed, not stitched. They look fine. There is a patch on the shoulder. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lateralous said:

What a mess.  I guess I'm wearing my white Zacha game worn and will just accept the appropriate amount of ridicule from both fan bases.     

Glad you beat me to the punch on that one…but of course I still have that damned McMullen Night Zacha…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Jeez, wtf? Even the website doesn't have any mens jerseys anymore

I don't know why they wouldn't just order more, it makes literally no sense. Especially cause we are wearing them for a game in March at home too. 

Devils still haven't send out the details for tonight. 

1 hour ago, DevilMinder said:

Jeez, wtf? Even the website doesn't have any mens jerseys anymore

3 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

So there are actually none left, and there aren't going to be anymore? At all?

Who knows, Dicks has some currently... 

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/search/SearchDisplay?searchTerm=New jersey Devils stadium series&storeId=15108&catalogId=12301&langId=-1&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&fromPage=Search&searchSource=Q&pageView=&beginIndex=0&DSGsearchType=Keyword&pageSize=48&selectedStore=626

12 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Once the dust settles, these jerseys will be around. The same sh!t happened with the RR’s. 

Those were kinda promoted as more of a limited thing though no? Personally if I can't get one to wear to the outdoor game and then we get blown out or lose I'm not even gonna bother wasting the money. 

It shouldn't be this difficult to spend a lot of money lol

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1