Friends again?

brodeurfanatic

The only players I see in the pic are Elias and Forsberg?

Where do you see Forsberg, and if you did, why would he be wearing a Czech Republic jersey?

The caption clearly says it's Sykora and Elias, and while captions can be wrong, I don't see it being wrong in this case.

No, that looks like Syk to me, too. Just scruffier. Forsberg is a Swede anyhoo but has that Siberian husky look with his eyes. :blink:

Were the lovies in a tiff? What'd I miss here? :blink:

Sykie wouldnt return Elias's phone calls to go out to dinner when they were playing against each other... To me that shows Elias when off the ice; is away from the game... Sykie is in the game all the time. But you wouldnt know it by his work ethic... see: playoff "injury".

Allllllllllllllllllly!!!!

Haha, may-be!

And people pick on Elias' hair... ;)

Ellllllllly!!! :D ...Hi!!

I don't know where I read it, but some time this year I read an article where one of them was sayingnice friendly things about the other - possibly about the chance of playing together in the World Cup? It was nice to see. I wish I could but I cannot remember the details. Basically it led me to believe that the one 'famous' quote Elias gave about them not speaking was either temporary, a misunderstanding, overblown, or taken out of context.

Who knows. I believe they were never as close as the media made it out to be anyway. Maybe they just got sick of always being asked questions about each other. Or maybe Patrik was grumpy the day he gave that interview. :P

Point being, too much was probably inferred from Elias' comments that time.

I hope they play together for Czech. It'll be fun to watch, like old times. ^_^