GDT: 12/29/23 Devils @ Senators 7:00 PM EST MSGN2

Rock

14 minutes ago, HughesCorporation said:

Siegs with over 20 min ice time and no major FK ups 

Holtz had a whopping total of 5 minutes on ice. Still gets an assist. That's how you get out of whatever doghouse he was in. 

Toffs only had 13 and he was with Bratter and Hughes most of the time he was out there. I think Toffs was also a minor victim of the line shuffling. 

For all the people who hate when coaches do the line mixing thing, there was a lot of mixing tonight and everyone looked good who saw a little less ice than normal. 

Let's try Holtz with Toff and Hughes and Meier-Mercer with Hischier. Or Hughes with Meier-Mercer and Hischier centers Holtz and Toffs. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Holtz had a whopping total of 5 minutes on ice. Still gets an assist. That's how you get out of whatever doghouse he was in. 

Toffs only had 13 and he was with Bratter and Hughes most of the time he was out there. I think Toffs was also a minor victim of the line shuffling. 

For all the people who hate when coaches do the line mixing thing, there was a lot of mixing tonight and everyone looked good who saw a little less ice than normal. 

Let's try Holtz with Toff and Hughes and Meier-Mercer with Hischier. Or Hughes with Meier-Mercer and Hischier centers Holtz and Toffs. 

I was going to say that I hardly remembered seeing Holtz in the second. Wonder how he upset Lindy... Probably puck management.