2/10/2024 GDT: Devils @ Canes, 7:00 pm EST, MSGSN

NJDevils1214

2 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

I’m still wondering what the hell he was thinking when he decided to take flight and run out of the crease after that puck late in the third. He then went on to get himself ran over and they put the puck in however, they apparently called the play dead still not sure why?

Honestly, I think it should have been a goal. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

There has to be some accountability here.  The dude single handedly lost us two points on Thursday night.  He should be on a bus back to Utica (yes, he would clear waivers) instead of starting in Carolina.   

Accountability and consistency when applying it. If Holtz sh!ts in the wrong stall he’s getting 7 minutes of ice time with Tierney.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

I'm honestly numb to it at this point.  Thursday broke me.   

This broke me. I didn’t want to believe the GM quit on them, but here it is, proof is in the lineup. He gave up.

hes letting an Alzheimer’s patient lead this roster.

excuse after the game “we wanted to give him a chance to bounce back. And Nico hasn’t played in 12 days.”

• Like 2

Just now, jagknife said:

This broke me. I didn’t want to believe the GM quit on them, but here it is, proof is in the lineup. He gave up.

hes letting an Alzheimer’s patient lead this roster.

excuse after the game “we wanted to give him a chance to bounce back. And Nico hasn’t played in 12 days.”

Our GM has quit on the team, on the fans. He wants us out of the race even before the freakin outdoor game. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jagknife said:

the hits keep on coming

fvck you Lindy 

Do you really think Fitz had no input on this decision?

He is desperate and is doing everything he can to look less so.  So they play VV so they can say in trade talks that they are comfortable staying with VV unless the price gets more reasonable. 

Of course everyone sees right through that. But it’s what’s happening. 

28 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

I’m still wondering what the hell he was thinking when he decided to take flight and run out of the crease after that puck late in the third. He then went on to get himself ran over and they put the puck in however, they apparently called the play dead still not sure why?

I went back watched the sequence again, and there was no whistle preceding the goal, so it’s hard to understand why it was disallowed.

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

WTF is Jack doing on the damn wing?! And Holtz back to the fourth line. This is just trolling the fans now. I’m convinced it’s a troll and the whole organization is in on it. 

Put this prick in a retirement home already.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I went back watched the sequence again, and there was no whistle preceding the goal, so it’s hard to understand why it was disallowed.

I mean we definitely got away with one there which rarely happens. I can’t believe Carolina didn’t throw a fit over that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

WTF is Jack doing on the damn wing?! And Holtz back to the fourth line. This is just trolling the fans now. I’m convinced it’s a troll and the whole organization is in on it. 

I don’t get it either, as Jack hasn’t played the wing all season, except perhaps on the PP because he usually shares a line with Nico.  Honestly, if this is the best Lindy can come up with, I hope the Devils’ charter leaves him Raleigh after the game.  If he’s still coaching the team when it comes to Nashville next week, I’m going to scream and yell at him the entire game.

• Like 1

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

I don’t get it either, as Jack hasn’t played the wing all season, except perhaps on the PP because he usually shares a line with Nico.  Honestly, if this is the best Lindy can come up with, I hope the Devils’ charter leaves him Raleigh after the game.  If he’s still coaching the team when it comes to Nashville next week, I’m going to scream and yell at him the entire game.

People from Canada like North Carolina cause it’s a mix of warm and cold. Still get snow but not too hot.

lindy will love it.

Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

sh!t sorry.. was thinking about Carolina bc of tonight 

All good, I’m seeing red and an deflecting my rage to the coach

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

If he’s still coaching the team when it comes to Nashville next week, I’m going to scream and yell at him the entire game.

My advice is to have some hot tea with lemon on hand for your voice then. Fitz has made it clear the coach has no accountability.

• Like 1

“The devils… need points…” - Bill, during the opening just now, seemingly in disbelief seeing who is in net.

How many fvcking times do the Devils need to bail Vitek out, Dano?! 

it’s stupid to ask them to score 5 a night to save his ass

• Like 2