GDT: Kings @ Devils - 7PM, 2/15

ButlerBulldog

Just now, Devs64 said:

They always have a hard time playing against gritty, structured teams. 

A hard time against skilled teams, a hard time against structured teams, a hard time against young teams, a hard time against teams tripping over their dicks, a hard time against teams with goalies that would normally be in another league....they're just having a hard fvcking time almost every damn night.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It’s one of those seasons where things have barely broken right for the Devils.

Until they get a little puck luck, they aren’t going to the playoffs.

They’re not helping themselves by squandering home games against bad teams.  The losses to Anaheim, Columbus, San Jose, and Washington (twice) loom larger and larger with each passing day.  If the Devils miss the playoff by 2-4 points, they can point to their failures in those games and the loss this evening.

Edited by ButlerBulldog
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely disappointing that we only got 1 when these clowns got blown out by the Sabres

But I swear it took every ounce of self restraint to not slug the twitter pedophile being in my section wearing a fvcking McLeod jersey. Smug criminal elf (and that’s coming from someone who is not vertically gifted)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

They’re not helping themselves by squandering home games against bad teams.  The losses to Anaheim, Columbus, San Jose, and Washington (twice) loom larger and larger with each passing day.  If the Devils miss the playoff by 2-4 points, they can point to their failures in those games and the loss this evening.

Work Yes GIF by Offline Granny!

• Like 2

Just now, jagknife said:

But I swear it took every ounce of self restraint to not slug the twitter pedophile being in my section wearing a fvcking McLeod jersey. Smug criminal elf (and that’s coming from someone who is not vertically gifted)

He was prominently visible on tv, too. Very embarrassing look when all most of us want to do is distance ourselves from that scumbag. 

• Like 5

The way that the Devils lost tonight actually doesn’t bother me as much as some previous losses have.  They do look a bit better, more cohesive, though it did take a monster save by Other Nico to keep the game tied.  

That being said…it’s a fvcking loss.  Yet another one at home.  The next two just became must-wins.  There’s obviously going to be losses here and there as the season winds down, but at some point the Devils have to stop pressing their noses against the fvcking WC window.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The way that the Devils lost tonight actually doesn’t bother me as much as some previous losses have.  They do look a bit better, more cohesive, though it did take a monster save by Other Nico to keep the game tied.  

That being said…it’s a fvcking loss.  Yet another one at home.  The next two just became must-wins.  There’s obviously going to be losses here and there as the season winds down, but at some point the Devils have to stop pressing their noses against the fvcking WC window.

And ANOTHER game they got scored on first. It’s unreal how bad they are at getting the first one

• Like 2
  • Angry 2

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He was prominently visible on tv, too. Very embarrassing look when all most of us want to do is distance ourselves from that scumbag. 

I’m surprised the Devils haven’t issued a press-release offering fans with McLeod jerseys a chance to return them, as I’m not sure the jersey-assurance policy addresses situations like this.  When Aaron Hernandez was arrested and charged with Odin Lloyd’s murder, the NFL and the Patriots allowed fans to exchange his jersey for another one.

In any event, the guy wearing the McLeod jersey at tonight’s game sounds like a total schmuck.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Absolutely disappointing that we only got 1 when these clowns got blown out by the Sabres

How?  WHY?!  Seriously if I owned a McLeod jersey of any kind, I’d pack it away for life, or burn the fvcking thing.

I’d like to see #20 given to someone soon, just to see it become less associated with McLeod.  Some fine Devils (Pandolfo and Coleman) have worn it.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

How?  WHY?!  Seriously if I owned a McLeod jersey of any kind, I’d pack it away for life, or burn the fvcking thing.

I’d like to see #20 given to someone soon, just to see it become less associated with McLeod.  Some fine Devils (Pandolfo and Coleman) have worn it.  

He’s proud of it, he was an attention whore in the lounge, for all the wrong reasons. I ended up yelling pedo when I walked past him leaving the arena 

• Like 4

The devils all day all night Facebook group, I can’t fvcking stomach anymore. Some of these people I think they are actually mentally retarded, I finally started going back at some of these people and of course they lock up the conversations. Now I understand why other fan groups make fun of our people, some of them are completely handicap

• Like 2

Just now, jagknife said:

He’s proud of it, he was an attention whore in the lounge, for all the wrong reasons. I ended up yelling pedo when I walked past him leaving the arena 

I don’t even like typing the name McLeod anymore because of what he did.  I can’t imagine how anyone could wear his jersey in public and then call attention to themselves.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Seriously WTF?!  Can’t imagine ever being wired that way.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I don’t even like typing the name McLeod anymore because of what he did.  I can’t imagine how anyone could wear his jersey in public and then call attention to themselves.

Meigray removed all of his GW jerseys from their site….absolutely the right move and I’m glad that they did.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Seriously WTF?!  Can’t imagine ever being wired that way.

I don't want to get too far into it but I know the guy. He's from my area and we were in school together, played hockey, both like the Devils. To say he has a few screws loose is an understatement. I went to the game in Arizona last year and of course he was there, not on his best behavior....just...ugh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocking 1
  • Vomiting 1

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I don't want to get too far into it but I know the guy. He's from my area and we were in school together, played hockey, both like the Devils. To say he has a few screws loose is an understatement. I went to the game in Arizona last year and of course he was there, not on his best behavior....just...ugh.

Man I’m sorry, he was literally yelling to have a “conversation” in the lounge when I was grabbing drinks with my sister.

”what a fvcking tool” she said, without knowing how accurate she was. Then I told her of his legacy

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Meigray removed all of his GW jerseys from their site….absolutely the right move and I’m glad that they did.

Agreed.  He deserves to have his name completely expunged from Devils’ history, and the organization and anyone who sells its memorabilia should dissociate themselves from him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Man I’m sorry, he was literally yelling to have a “conversation” in the lounge when I was grabbing drinks with my sister.

”what a fvcking tool” she said, without knowing how accurate she was. Then I told her of his legacy

It is insane that in arenas that have thousands of people, even away games, I run into him. He flies out just for games.

• Like 1