Happy birthday MG!

Weekes Head

lol Thanks everyone.

racking my brain trying to remember the IGOR chant. It went something like IGOR LARIONOV

THE AGELESS ONE

Oh and I still can't eat a hotdog without remembering the 2003 cup win. I dread to think how many I ate for dinner in all, every night we had a game lol great times.

And the Stevens WILL score bet with chicoisgod, which created his sig after Stevens DID Score after like 70 games goaless, and then proceded to score quite a few more before and into the playoffs. That was funny too.

Anyway hopefully we can have game chats again soon. I really do miss them.

lol Thanks everyone.

racking my brain trying to remember the IGOR chant. It went something like IGOR LARIONOV 

THE AGELESS ONE

Oh and I still can't eat a hotdog without remembering the 2003 cup win. I dread to think how many I ate for dinner in all, every night we had a game lol great times.

And the Stevens WILL score bet with chicoisgod, which created his sig after Stevens DID Score after like 70 games goaless, and then proceded to score quite a few more before and into the playoffs. That was funny too.

Anyway hopefully we can have game chats again soon. I really do miss them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, that's one bet I was more than happy to lose. Happy Birthday.