Niedermayer expects to test market

Rock

Its the playoffs and nothing beats the playoff crowds and hockey is the best sport in the world live, and it sucks on tv(btw just to clear this up I don't have any problem with you or you liking more than 1 team i just thought it was odd that you said it was such a twist that i went to the flyers games)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

meh ok...glad we cleared up that misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to insult you or anything i just thought it was weird with all the bashing of the flyers you did....meh

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And as said before, I already pointed out it wouldn't take long for one of you monkeys to bring that up

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So wait, what you're saying is that you can bring up NJ attendance issues but we can't bring up 30 years? Sure that's chocolate you're sniffing!?

And as said before, I already pointed out it wouldn't take long for one of you monkeys to bring that up

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it's just so damn easy. Like making Lindros-eating-baby-food jokes. Or Hextall five-hole jokes. Or Forsberg trade jokes. Or...

<JESTER>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or that you guys can't fill a whole arena with Devils fans, or that Stevens is gone for good, or that Niedermayer is also gone, or that your biggest rival has finally gotten over you and is now superior....

Well, it's just so damn easy. Like making Lindros-eating-baby-food jokes. Or Hextall five-hole jokes. Or Forsberg trade jokes. Or...

Or that you guys can't fill a whole arena with Devils fans, or that Stevens is gone for good, or that Niedermayer is also gone, or that your biggest rival has finally gotten over you and is now superior....

And I am sick of your trolling. have a nice life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love this time of year. July. It's when Flyer and Ranger fans begin and end their Talking sh!t season.

Now that Clarke doesn't have Ed Snider's wallet to pull out whenever he wants a player, it's going to be a little different between the Devils and the Flyers. Actually, a lot different.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stevens is going to play this season. Niedermayer may or may not come back. I noticed you didn't mention Brodeur, Gomez, or Elias. I think I know why.

Again, I'm never happy when the Devils lose in the postseason. But I don't think a Flyers fan has any room to talk when Philly's been Jersey's bitch for the last decade in the postseason (save for last year), the Devils have three Cups and four conference titles since 1995, and the Flyers haven't won the Cup since "Jaws" premiered.

And unless Primeau has the postseason of his life again, I don't think Philly's superior to anyone...

<JESTER>

Sorry guys, I know you wanted to have fun with the troll but he didn't have any unique comments. What joy is there when the opponent is pressing play on a tape recorder to make a retort.

:noclue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he was kinda happy about setting a new record for getting banned from a place or something....

Talking about hatred of fans, could your hatred be found in the fact that Flyers/Devils games in NJ usually end up with half Flyer fans and half Devil fans?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd love to jump into this thread, but I have a hard time getting bent out of shape over one bad series. I mean, I think I'd be more upset if, say, my franchise hadn't seen a Cup in 30 years. But that's just me.

<JESTER>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point. But this is why I hate Flyer fans. They win one series against us (without the player that has made every Flyer player and fan for the last 10 years sh!t his pants at his mere sight) after being owned for a decade and they act like they won the Cup. It will haunt them forever that we're a better franchise, have won more Cups, and won 2 of those Cups by going through them, including winning one series that is the biggest choke in the history of the city known as Choke City, USA. But hey, whatever makes them sleep at night.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love this time of year. July. It's when Flyer and Ranger fans begin and end their Talking sh!t season.

Now that Clarke doesn't have Ed Snider's wallet to pull out whenever he wants a player, it's going to be a little different between the Devils and the Flyers. Actually, a lot different.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it won't be too much different. We'll just go back to continually pummeling and humiliating them, only this time there'll be a cap.

We've had people banned faster, if that's what you're referring to ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he's been banned from various boards, but none this fast.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does he put it on his resume? Real nice thing to be proud of!

We've had people banned faster, if that's what you're referring to ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he's been banned from various boards, but none this fast.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does he put it on his resume? Real nice thing to be proud of!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He takes joy in pissing people off, its his thing.

Just a funny sidenote, I saw Taproot last night and the lead singer Stephen asked the crowd if anyone was excited about the hockey season coming back, and someone yelled out lets go devils and he said well you guys got to worry cause scott niedermayer is leaving

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we don't know that yet.... reality might also set in.

This will be a tough loss if he leaves.

I have been checking back here the past week or so after not being around for a while , and I just want to say, Scott will be back, I have not seen anyone say he will, but he will. He is a thinking man person, and he would never say he is going to resign with the Devils, but here is one person saying, unless Lou is a moron and lowballs him, he is not going anywhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man- I hate to disagree, but I do. A lot. He said if the Devils presented him with a max offer, he'd STILL test the market. What the hell for? He wouldn't be able to get MORE on the open market than that. He wants to leave. fvck him. We'll miss him, but if this is the attitude he's going to take, he can go fvck himself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why shouldn't he see what is out there, that's the question?

He has poured his heart and soul out for the Devils for 13 years, now he gets to see what other people think of him, if he did not see what was out there, especially when you know he has been underpaid in the past, then he is not that smart as I thought he was. It does not matter where he goes, unless he really wants to go home, he is going to get a max contract, so the money is going to be the same anywhere, but to just test it, I think anyone would do it. His kids all go to school here, they have friends, his wife and he have friends, all of you who think leaving is going to be so easy for him, are not using your brains. Larry Robinson was one of the biggest influences on his career, if everyone does not think him coming back as coach, won't have an impact on Scott's decision, again, think people. I am not saying he is going to come back no matter what, but if Lou treats him like he should, and I think he will, unless he and his wife just want to go home to Vancouver for Max money, or maybe Calgary and takes a lesser offer, he will come back to the Devils.

The end.