Game Thread: Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins 7:30PM

NJayDevil

I'M GOING! Me and 4 buddies are driving 3 hours to Pittsburgh to see them play. School work has been NONE stop for what feels like forever and tomorrow signifies the end of it. Atleast for the next couple days, I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy life for alittle while. A hockey game is definitely in order.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M GOING!  Me and 4 buddies are driving 3 hours to Pittsburgh to see them play.  School work has been NONE stop for what feels like forever and tomorrow signifies the end of it.  Atleast for the next couple days, I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy life for alittle while.  A hockey game is definitely in order.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome NJay! Hope its going to be a good one to watch....I'm hoping to get to a game soon this season...it'll be my son's first...he's only 2 but he gets excited when he sees the "Wed Debils" (that's what he calls 'em) on TV!

Here's hoping the hits are good, the turnovers are few, and the offense is in sync!

GO DEVILS!!!!!

Pittsburgh is one of my favorite cities to visit I gotta say :)

but that in mind... I think the pens are due... so in the last game tradition

we're gonna lose

I'm gonna milk this bitch till it annoys all my ranger-loving friends :D

Pittsburgh is one of my favorite cities to visit I gotta say :)

but that in mind... I think the pens are due... so in the last game tradition

we're gonna lose

I'm gonna milk this bitch till it annoys all my ranger-loving friends :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm thinking the same thing though. I mean Pittsburgh is due and it would be just our luck that tonight's their night, unless Marty plays like he did in game one.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

also keep in mind I only do the we're gonna lose thing cause it works the other way.... i was rather loud with this at bowling last night while I was ripping out my second turkey of the night (almost set a group record for a triple in 3 consecutive games.. missed by 2 pins :P)... so take my gonna lose mantra lightly :D

hey how about the idea of a sub-forum for game threads since people do get excited about them in here ??

or maybe a pre-game thread ?? :lol:

(stranger things HAVE happened here *coughNLDcough*)

Crosby has 9 points in 6 games....he is better then Parise by a far margin. He is better then any Devils forward by a far margin and he is only 18 years old.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jason, you know that that is an unfair comparison. Offensive styles & teammates certainly play a big part in individual accomplishments. To say he is better than Elias by a far margin is first of all unprovable and second of all IMO not true.

Potential for Crosby is through the roof but he is by no means gifted defensively to name one area.

Put a gun to my head, I'll say Crosby is better. Parise has done just fine, however.

Edited by devilsadvoc8

Crosby has 9 points in 6 games....he is better then Parise by a far margin. He is better then any Devils forward by a far margin and he is only 18 years old.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not better than Elias, not yet at least. Lets give him a season before we say he's better than one of the elite LWs in the game.

and whats so wrong about starting these threads early ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, generally, GTs should be reserved for talk about the game that's being played -- the earlier the thread is started, the more likely it'll go OT and people don't like having to sift through pages and pages of chit chat just to get to the actual game thread. :)