Game Thread: Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins 7:30PM

NJayDevil

as for the biggest blown shot of the game it's gotta be Marshall... Oliwa makes that SWEET steal and feeds Marsh on the break and all he does is fill the logo :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, Crasher, that's gotta be Madden... twice(!) in 5 seconds in the second. Then Pens score two goals.

Dear John Madden, please, please, stop missing the damn net from 15 feet out!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since you watched the Pittsburgh broadcast, you heard the announcers there say "Well, the Penguins were lucky that it was McGillis in alone". And the other said "Yeah, and they were lucky that the previous one was Marshall!"

What about McGillis' breakaway out of the penalty box. That would have been awesome if he scored but you knew the big man had no moves.

not only did I fall over laughing like a five year old but I had to explain to the GF what was so funny about McGillis on a breakaway and the difference in KNOWING the guy ain't gonna score and the we're gonna lose mantra :lol:

girl's got a LOT to learn, but she's doing well... she loved the fact that the midget got 2 goals :)

Dont forget... Stevens is on the pre-game per Matty.  :wub: 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

were probably getting the 'softspoken, eyeglass wearing, Stevens' :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:argh: oh we did.. :evilcry: we did... he's the dreamiest

GADZOOKS I WANNA THROW HIM DOWN ON.... :unsure:

never mind ^_^

Edited by Darwindog

Well... honestly I wanted to hear moer about what he thought about the new NHL. Also my little one threw a fit because she wanted to watch Barney "NO hockey! NO!" then in the middle section they didn't replay on any of the post game shows she was hollering for "chokit meeook" I did DVR it myself so I have to go watch it in ernest. But my he was beeeeyoootiful. Why is he so hot to me :noclue: That look just drives me freaking NUTS! AHHHH! :argh: and he was all cute and ernest and nervous -- not pent up nervous... that's very cute too ^_^

Oh and how the heck can he stand driving that much? I mean he CAN"T be he just an't be. I dont know what I'd do if I were Donna -- driving in this state is FAR more dangerous than playing hockey... but then again it's your KIDS... do you trust them with some nutjob driver?

Yeeesh... they have to do something Id' think... well.. it's just 4 years... they'll procrastinate until it's over I guess... :noclue:

Oh sorry all -- the game was neat -- you all have pretty much said it all right? :evil:

Edited by Darwindog

I didn't see the game cause I was at the Stars-Kings game last night (my first game of this season), I saw the highlights on NHL.com and it sounds like the Devils really played well. 6 goals scored.. Great stuff, too bad for the 3 against. Looking foward to a 3 game winning streak on Saturday.

Well, since you watched the Pittsburgh broadcast, you heard the announcers there say "Well, the Penguins were lucky that it was McGillis in alone". And the other said "Yeah, and they were lucky that the previous one was Marshall!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They BOTH look better on breakaways than Madden at this point, he's already missed the net like three times :doh1:

I saw its and bits of this game. Boy are the Pens a miserable team.

I caught the part where they tied it. Then watched Mario get called for a dubious penalty, which even Chico Resch admitted to.

So I said, 'The Devils are scoring here.' Sure enough, Malakhov drilled a very stoppable shot past Thibault and I put back on the Rangers-Isles game.

I knew where that contest was headed.

What happened to all the prognosticators who had the Pens making the playoffs?

P.S. Madden is so bad on breakaways that the Devils would be better off with Pandolfo or Rasmussen.

Chico was calling every penalty dubious and then apologizing saying "good call" later <_< You're so irritating Derek -- I know it's just what you saw :blahblah: All your barbed observations just add up after a while Ranger fan.

Yes, several people have noted Brown's improved play. You will notice when we are discussion who to drop, Brown's name rarely comes up now. He's really doing well compared to last year. Like he's a completely different player. Very responsible defensively.