The Official comprehensive thread of CHICO-ISM and DOC-TRUISMS

El Diablo

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat me to it, but that was Doc.

No, it was definitely Chico. I remember because I was going to say "that's not quite how it goes, Chico" (I'm pretty sure it's "too many cooks spoil the broth") but then I decided to cut him some slack because he's Chico and he's the bleepin' man.

Absolutely. Don't forget the flip side:

"And stoppage in play!"

<JESTER>

Imagine a shirt with "And stoppage in play!" on one side and then "And.....Play Continues" on the other side, with a picture of Doc's face on each side. I think that would be one of the all time greatest shirts, especially because of its simplicity.

Devils v Philly (12/16/07) - Last 10 seconds of period 1 when Brodeur made a great save..

Chico - Martyyyyyy, just so cool, he has ice in his veins

Haha, yeah, right after he said that, I had a feeling I'd see it on here. The way he said it was so funny, like he was a little kid who wanted to be like him.

chico while talking about ice cream mentions "Doc, you know how some people get a headache from eating ice cream because of how cold it is?....well...I guess I'm lucky because it doesn't do that to my control panel!

Haha, yeah, right after he said that, I had a feeling I'd see it on here. The way he said it was so funny, like he was a little kid who wanted to be like him.

as soon as he said that, i HAD to jump to put it up here, it was so perfect for this thread...

but it's why we love Chico

as soon as he said that, i HAD to jump to put it up here, it was so perfect for this thread...

but it's why we love Chico

I could swear at the end of Doc's little thing about the Ukrainian freight train hitting Kapanen, that Chico added "he was just about de-Kapanen". If that's what I heard, it's the most awesome thing I've heard from Chico all year.