OGT: Devils @ Flyers 4/1

overtime98

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this really the third straight game Madden has scored a goal or is that an April Fool's joke?

Maybe your eyes are FOOLING you right now or everyone of us or everybody in this hockeyworld. But Madden did score his 3rd goal in as many games. At last, the Devils find someone to score other than the EGG line.

Brylin just scored and it is 4-1 right now.

Go Boston and florida. GBeat the Habs and the Bolts.

Flyers suck. Imagine this. we lost to the leafs and everyone thinks the Devils will not able to win all three next games against the Sens, sabres and the flyers. Um...looks like we finally become a treu Devil team. :clap::clap:

Too bad we play Pittsburgh tomorrow. :evilcry:

- this was a GREAT game. most of the game was in the devils zone, but the devils were punishing them in their own zone. i think we witnessed today the value of having a solid 4th line like the one lou assembled once he acquired wiemer.

- colin white was demolishing people today. he was tossing forsberg around like a rag doll in the first period.

- marty shooting on net in the 2nd period.....that was a little bit of showboating there. i'm surprised the flyers didn't take too much offense to that.

I was looking at a few flyers boards and notced most fans said the same thing. They said they outplayed us now maybe if the game was a little closer I could see their point but if you lose by 3 goals then I can't. I didn't see the game as it started at 7 am my time but I just don't think they outplayed us.