GDT: New Jersey @ Montreal 4-18-06 7:30pm FSNY2/RDS

brodeurfanatic

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, I just cheked my listings and I get the damn Flyers vs. Isles.

Is there any possible way I could get this other channel?????

Not sure if you have the option, but I just signed up for the NHL package last week. It only costs $45 for all the NHL games for the rest of the season/playoffs. I have Time Warner cable but I'm sure other cable co's carry it. Good luck.

GO DEVILS!!!

I'm going to have no thumb left by the time I'm done flipping between the Devils-Canadiens, Rangers-Senators, Flyers-Islanders and Mets-Braves games (holy sh!t even my Mets are tearing it up this year...first team to open a five-game lead on the second place team just 12 games into the season!) Tonight is truly a sports fan's dream!

GO DEVILS!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

GO DEVS

I'll be PIZZED if cenetr ice has the HABS broadcast in french.

BUT GO DEVS

i don't think they will, i only get it in french because RDS is the only station i'm getting that carries the game

I'm going to have no thumb left by the time I'm done flipping between the Devils-Canadiens, Rangers-Senators, Flyers-Islanders and Mets-Braves games (holy sh!t even my Mets are tearing it up this year...first team to open a five-game lead on the second place team just 12 games into the season!) Tonight is truly a sports fan's dream!

GO DEVILS!

:hail: Tivo dual tuner Devs-Habs on one Rags-SEns on other and Cryers and isles on XM(no sound just to keep track of the score)

I GET THE GAME, YES!

I just found out from watching MSG Sportsdesk that Matt Loughlin (sp?) will be doing the pre-game as always and Doc and Chico will call the game. Also, the Flyers/Islander game will be on UPN.

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS AND LETS GO OTTAWA!!! :evil: