OOT Scoreboard 4/21

Devilsdude530

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't mind my asking, how do you have CBC in HD?

I also have cbc in high def :clap:

Sillinger scores for Nashville to tie it up midway through the first. 1-1 SJ Nas

Erat scores for Nashville. 2-1 Nashville first period 9:04 left. Nice shot but it was a bs power play because Chechoo did not deserve the interference call that put him in the box. Chechoo got pushed by a Nashville player into another and got called for interference. I bet SJ fans are pissed.

The Red Wings managed to bring their referees but they forgot to show up for this game offensively so far. If this is the officiating Bettman was talking about, these playoffs may as well be for the Swedish Elite League - the physical play is being called once again.

Yah but it makes sense since you're in Canada and all.

yeah i guess hey? It's a beatiful thing i tell you..to look on your tv guide for sports and all there is all down the screen is Stanley Cup Playoffs all the way down the scree., absolutely beatiful, almost brought a tear to my eye :D

And it's 2-1 edmonton in the 2nd..

Don Cherry just ripped the leafs for not having enough guys from Ontario... he also ripped American college players and Lou Lams for wanting an all american team.

He didn't rip Lou for having all Americans. He was saying that if an American team wants all American players that is fine. But the Leafs should copy that. Canadian team wearing the maple leaf - should be mostly Canadian.

He said "so many Canadian kids are available to bring some more heart to this team and they bring in Silubov or whatever his name was".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tampa-Ottawa game is fun to watch. Even with Greg Millen being obviously biased. Again.

I've been flipping to the Edmonton game... I see that the Oilers are being utterly completely dominated, yet the Oilers are winning the game. :)

ekman is a piece of junk. i know he has 50 some points and is strong offensively, but he always takes bad penalties, is the definition of a leach, and tries to do a lot of things he really just can't do. plus in the shootout he did that stupid move that should be illegal.

it isn't even because of the stupid penalty he took in this game, just all year he's done that. he's really not that good. he's the brendan morrison of the sharks.

He didn't rip Lou for having all Americans. He was saying that if an American team wants all American players that is fine. But the Leafs should copy that. Canadian team wearing the maple leaf - should be mostly Canadian.

He ripped the American college kids for only play 20 or so games on the weekends... and then immediately after that said Lou Lams wants an all-american team, let him have it.

Thanks ThreeStars. bruins, Ekman is a nice player but he couldn't touch Brendan Morrison's jock strap.

And just I as post this, the Sens have exploded for three. Fisher shorthanded.

The Sens are finally exploiting Tampa's overaggressiveness.

Tortorella calls timeout but it looks like it might be too late. He should've used it when it was 2-1.

Edited by Derek21

Thanks ThreeStars. bruins, Ekman is a nice player but he couldn't touch Brendan Morrison's jock strap.

And just I as post this, the Sens have exploded for three. Fisher shorthanded.

The Sens are finally exploiting Tampa's overaggressiveness.

Tortorella calls timeout but it looks like it might be too late. He should've used it when it was 2-1.

And that's why they are my team. I love their offensive play.

Great and Fisher high-sticked and no call, grrrrrrrr.