Devils@Thrashers 7pm

Devilish34

9 month anniversary of our breakdown in Atlanta last season, but we know all about that. Last game we'd lose in the regular season.

LETS GO DEVILS :clap::evil:

Hopefully it's not anything serious with Elias, that wouldn't be a very good gift for the holidays. It's a huge game for the Devils tonight, with the Rangers and Islanders also playing.

I'm seriously sick of losing to ATL every single game, and I hope New Jersey feels the same way. Time for a lil revenge, fellas.

Let's Go Devils!

Edited by puckrock

No wonder I never found it last night. That channel is deleted off my TV because it usually doesn't have signal.

Thanks!

Parise with the goal. Damn this game is wide open already.

Last night I watched on Channel 6 which is FSN2...tonite 21 for MSG2...go figure :noclue: btw I have Comcast NW, Port Murray.

I'm not a sir

but you're welcome

im sorry!!!

what channel is it in the montclair area (comcast)? I tried every one of these channels... I found the isles on channel 18... which makes me think we're Comcast of Union, but we don't have a channel 32 on digital cable. This is really pissing me off.

ive got three digital boxes in my house... all three of them say we dont have 32... basic cable has 32... so unplug your digital cable box and turn to 32 on your tv and you will get it