HALE TO FLAMES

officerfarva

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still calling bullsh!t on this til i see it in writing

Radio is now not naming which Dman Calgary got... only saying that is for sure from New Jersey and we did not give up a roster player. Not a big name player. #5/6/7 Dman. Sutter is still on the phone working out the details.

Makes sense. Exactly the type of player Calgary would be looking for. If it is Hale anyone have an opinion about him??? I don't know much about him except what the TSN page says. Sounds like a decent guy. Not offensive at all.

Here comes Matvichuk?

I doubt it, losing Hale alone isn't enough to get far enough under the cap to bring back Matvichuk since he makes barely above league minimum. Maybe Greene will be back? Not as if they trust anyone else to play defense.

Of course there could be another minor move or two coming but if not I'm surprised they would trade Hale 'now'. I wouldn't have been surprised to see him gone at the end of the year, or now if they could fit Matvichuk under the cap but I guess it hardly matters who the #6 D is for the next fifteen games, so long as someone else doesn't get hurt anyway.