GDT: DEVILS @ SENS 7pm 5/2/07

Devilish34

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we're getting plenty of bounces.

we want it just as much as they do - they're a better team. to say the devils deserve to be winning right now is just insane - where are the great saves Ray Emery's had to make?

You honestly think that Ottawa should be leading this game? They have been hooking our player the entire game and have been behind the play most of the night. Look at the penalties for each team.

Yes they aren't generating many great chances but neither is Ottawa. From reading this board you would think its the Devils vs Oilers from 1984. The Devils always have problems finishing but they are busting their asses out there and should be winning.

Whatever, everybody has their own opinion I guess but I'm just sick and tired of the Sens being put up on some pedestal all the time. Even if the Devils play good it's not good enough. What the hell have the Sens done this game that has been so impressive?

DON'T fvckING GIVE UP.

Did Peyton Maning gave up when the Colts were losing 28-6 Against the pats This year in the Afc Championish? NO.

Did Gionta gave up vs the Leafs, When they were leading 6-3? NO.

Did The Kings gave up after they were losing 5-0? NO.

COME ON GUYS' STAND UP AND SAY IT LOUD:IM PROUDTO BE A DEVIL FAN.

Say it loud.

:koolaid:

Edited by TravisZajac

I was always defending Marty while talking to rags fans, but excluding three really good games (game 5 Tampa and games 2 & 3 Ottawa) he's awful these playoffs, let's face it. :/ No more 79 games seasons...

I'm always with the team until the last horn... But right now it looks like this season is over.

Edited by Revan

DON'T fvckING GIVE UP.

Did Peyton Maning gave up when the Colts were losing 28-6 Against the pats This year in the Afc Championish? NO.

Peyton Manning & his team can score at will. The Devils have 2 goals in the past 5 1/2 periods, and they need 3 more to win. :puke:

:hi:

Wave goodbye.

DON'T fvckING GIVE UP.

Did Gionta gave up vs the Leafs, When they were leading 6-3? NO.

Did The Kings gave up after they were losing 5-0? NO.

COME ON GUYS' STAND UP AND SAY IT LOUD:IM PROUDTO BE A DEVIL FAN.

Say it loud.

:koolaid:

Tell that to the team...

the senators are just a better team. the devils have generated absolutely zero offense. no offense off the rush, no offense on the cycle. meanwhile, the senators are able to gain the zone almost at will, and spend a good 30 seconds on the forecheck almost every time.

I still don't understand how that third one is a "bad" goal.

Versus is dumb. A double screen, with a perfect shot from the hash mark is not a bad goal in the NHL.

Marty is unbelievable, but he's not invincible. We've scored 1 goal in 7 periods, he's the least of our problems. If you don't think so, then maybe we should trade him because some one is better?

I still don't understand how that third one is a "bad" goal.

Versus is dumb. A double screen, with a perfect shot from the hash mark is not a bad goal in the NHL.

Marty is unbelievable, but he's not invincible. We've scored 1 goal in 7 periods, he's the least of our problems. If you don't think so, then maybe we should trade him because some one is better?

Goal from beyond the blue line on a wristshot is bad, a normal nhl goalie can stop it.....Marty is a superstar goalie, should be able to stop it as well.... so that was a bad goal..

The series is not over, but the party is over. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting dimmer and dimmer and dimmer :evilcry:

But I :pray: hope our Devils will prevail. :saddevil:

IMO, if the Sens are victorious in this round, I think they will represent the Eastern Confernce in the Stanley Cup Finals.

Edited by hattrick