Who will win the cup now!

Cal914

I'm pretty sure the Ducks will be coming out of the West. I picked them to win the cup...but now....

I think the Sens will get past Buffalo setting up a Ducks/Sens final. At that point...anything can happen but I can't ignore the D on the Ducks.

I really don't want the Ducks to win. Sure I have nothing against Scotty but I never want to see him win a Stanley Cup again. If he left at a different time I might think differently, but I really would love to see maybe a San Jose Stanley Cup victory. I'm hoping that maybe Buffalo loses again, but thats just more because I would find it funny, I think that while the Sabers are good, they are on the highly over rated side, I feel like that against Ottawa, but they are both good teams, so as far as the east goes I could care less, but I want San Jose to rebound and win it all.

Buffalo beat the best goalie in the playoffs this year-Lundqvist. All those fumbles and juicy rebounds

Emery likes to hand out will now turn into goals. However I must say that Ottawa when they have a

lead play a mean defensive system that is identical to that team that tried to destroy hockey.

Like they say in poker-Not all trappers wear fur hats. Buffalo in 6.

I hope to God Anaheim and Detroit don

it would be nice to see buffalo win. i was amazed when they had that picture of the 10,000 or so odd people outside watching the game when buffalo tied the rangers with 7 seconds to go...

talk about fan support, hell the devils can barely get 10,000 in the arena let alone 10,000 sob's watching on a big screen in a parking lot...lol!

i loathe the ducks and the neidmymomma's but this place would go off if the ducks won the cup...i live about 4 blocks from the pond.

The Devils are out, any other team I used to like is out (I'd root for the Oilers [naah...], Flames, maybe Stars... :P), there are no Avs, Canes, Flyers or Rangers so there is no team I'd root against... I don't care who wins the Cup this year.

But I think Detroit will win it (man, 40-something shots in one game...), beating Ottawa in the SC Final.

I'm hoping San Jose can beat Detroit. I would love to see San Jose win a cup.

But with that said, Detroit has been quietly marching through these playoffs, and this season in general.

It would surprise me to see D-town lift another cup.

F Anahiem and the Niederwhiner sisters.

I hate the Ducks not because of Nieds but because of Giggypuff. I can't stand him and that started even before teh Con Smyth. That being said I would like Buffalo to win. I would have no problem with Ottawa either. I don't care for the Wings or the Sharks. So go East!

this should be a great series whoever it is, but i'm thinking detroit. even though, i respect scotty nied, i can't go for anaheim. the series with buff and ott is going to be rough. whivere it was that said that the sens scare them was right, they are good, but maybe we wore them out. buff and detroit-wings win. as long as the rangs are out, i'm content. :hah:

I'd really like Detroit to Whip Niedermayers ass. I want him to never win another Cup - simple as that. :evil:

I dont feel fondness. I feel he left because he felt he knew more about hockey than the Devils. I think he felt he could never be glorified in teh annals of hockey as a Devil. He canNOT live with his hocley career unless he proves to himself his is the correct way. If he wins the Cup as a Duck without a SERIOUS ASSKICKING YEAR AFTER YEAR UNTIL HE CAVES AND PUTS THE FULL SYSTEM INTO EFFECT WHEREEVER HE IS - he will consider it a moral victory over New Jersey.

that moral victory is EVERYTHING to him. He must put his time with Jersey into perspective with a Cup win on his own terms. The Olympics gave him a taste of what it would be like -- and the idea that maybe he can do it. Brother MY ASS - he's got system issues and I want his mind fvckED forever by it :evil:

But it won't shock me if the Ducks win anyhow <_<

I think i'm rooting for the Wings though becuase it would mess with the most teams minds - it would shoot so many heavy hitters out of the water - who cares if Detroit becomes a Dynasty - they think they are now - nothing could make chelioses head any fatter... err... bigger than it is already - no harm no foul if they take the cup. it'd kill the Ducks and Ottawa to lose to them though :evil:

buffallo is the most harmless winner -- everyone woudl just carry on next year - no ego smooshes just a back to the drawing board take on it.

Edited by Pepperkorn

I'd really like Detroit to Whip Niedermayers ass. I want him to never win another Cup - simple as that. :evil:

I dont feel fondness. I feel he left because he felt he knew more about hockey than the Devils. I think he felt he could never be glorified in teh annals of hockey as a Devil. He canNOT live with his hocley career unless he proves to himself his is the correct way. If he wins the Cup as a Duck without a SERIOUS ASSKICKING YEAR AFTER YEAR UNTIL HE CAVES AND PUTS THE FULL SYSTEM INTO EFFECT WHEREEVER HE IS - he will consider it a moral victory over New Jersey.

that moral victory is EVERYTHING to him. He must put his time with Jersey into perspective with a Cup win on his own terms. The Olympics gave him a taste of what it would be like -- and the idea that maybe he can do it. Brother MY ASS - he's got system issues and I want his mind fvckED forever by it :evil:

But it won't shock me if the Ducks win anyhow <_<

I think i'm rooting for the Wings though becuase it would mess with the most teams minds - it would shoot so many heavy hitters out of the water - who cares if Detroit becomes a Dynasty - they think they are now - nothing could make chelioses head any fatter... err... bigger than it is already - no harm no foul if they take the cup. it'd kill the Ducks and Ottawa to lose to them though :evil:

buffallo is the most harmless winner -- everyone woudl just carry on next year - no ego smooshes just a back to the drawing board take on it.

:blink: It's like you know him and had tea with him. :hail:

Although in August I predicted Buffalo/Anaheim final, I now think it will be Ottawa vs Anaheim in the finals.

Oh man manta do not leave the Sabres now!!! :P

But I kind of feel the way you do :(

Buffalo for the Clown

Why thank you..I am honored :)