Fluery

JesterDevil

Is he still on waivers? Is it still possible to pick him up?

I know it'd be taking a chance, but I think we need to do that in order to add another offense line.

Fluery-Gomez-Elias. That'd be a pretty decent line if Burns and Lou can keep Fluerys head on straight. Would it be worth the headache?

Is this even an option now that the trade deadline has passed? Or is there a different deadline for waivers?

:evil: JesterDevil :evil:

Sundstrom, are the Devils that desperate? I guess you think so.

I'm disappointed, too, but the thing that gets me is how Edmonton could take so little for Carter. Larry Brooks suggested that the Rangers offered up cash, too, but that wasn't reported as part of the deal. It's pretty damn fishy if you ask me. Man, isn't Carter exactly what the Devils need?

Fleury still has ability and could help us out. If he gets hot the guy is still a 30 goal scorer and a play maker, but off the ice this guy is a walking time bomb. It's gotten to the point now where he's a lost cause.

I don't think Lou has the patience for a Fleury project

Carter is due to get a nice raise next year in arbitration. I guess EDM can't afford it and the deep pockets across the river could.

As for Fleury- if that were to ever happen I'd ask for a refund on my playoff tix and never look back. Who needs a timebomb in the locker room at this point of the year?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO !!!

Did I mention NO ???

Fluery's been a cancer, distraction (anyone notice Probert going BACK into rehab after 6 months of Fleury on the team ?? Can you see him doing that to Daneyko .. I could)

Theo's career is over.. let him go painlessly.. or as a Maple Leaf with the rest of the drunks :P