Disgusting garbage

'7'

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without Marty the devils wouldnt have made the playoffs this year.

Also, kind of ironic that you would critisize Martys sportsmanship when your entire post wreaks of poor sportsmanship. All you do is bash the Devils for losing, instead of admitting the Rangers played better.

Without Marty the devils wouldnt have made the playoffs this year.

Also, kind of ironic that you would critisize Martys sportsmanship when your entire post wreaks of poor sportsmanship. All you do is bash the Devils for losing, instead of admitting the Rangers played better.

Were they all that better. The Drury and Jagr goals were soft. The Rags pretty much sat back the entire 3 period in a prevent defense and prayed they wouldn't get scored on. That's not the mark of a championship team.

6 AHL-caliber defenseman in front of Brodeur. Paul Martin is the only guy who belongs in the NHL. Maybe Oduya. BrookbanK? Mottau? Salvador? Greene? Gimme a break. Any team with that group of D-men in front of their goalie misses the playoffs every year. Marty is the best goaltender to play the game. Period. 7, you need to away forever.

Lundy was not bad at all, how many lucky goals did the devs have????? About 6

Jagr turnaround goal in game 2 and the Callahan fluke in game 1, Devils outplayed the Ranger$ both games and still trailed the series 0-2. Devils hit 3 posts in game 1.

Were they all that better. The Drury and Jagr goals were soft. The Rags pretty much sat back the entire 3 period in a prevent defense and prayed they wouldn't get scored on. That's not the mark of a championship team.

this is exactly what new jersey did the whole series against ottawa in 2003. except they had the benefit of being able to throw the puck into the seats or ice it and get a line change.

the drury goal was soft? it was on a cross ice pass.

this is exactly what new jersey did the whole series against ottawa in 2003. except they had the benefit of being able to throw the puck into the seats or ice it and get a line change.

the drury goal was soft? it was on a cross ice pass.

The Devils had the benefit of clutching and grabbing, they also had Niedermayer and Stevens. I don't think they ever tried anything as bad as what the Rangers did today.

I love how 7 was positive the whole series. Now that they lost hes a sore loser, bandwagon time is over, revert to bashing the Devils, being a sore loser, blaming Marty.

This thread is a fvcking joke.

Are you seeing the post game?

You hear the chant going through the bar?

LETS GO DEVILS.

LETS GO DEVILS.

Maybe the fvcking die-hard fans should teach you how to fvcking act. Don't act like you're being "truthful". You're not. You're a fvcking disgrace to all Devils fans. And when we do win the cup, I want you to fvcking remember this thread that you made.

Maybe the fvcking die-hard fans should teach you how to fvcking act. Don't act like you're being "truthful". You're not. You're a fvcking disgrace to all Devils fans. And when we do win the cup, I want you to fvcking remember this thread that you made.

If I had a nickel for everytime someones allegiance to the Devils has been questioned over the last week, I'd have at least $42.55 :rolleyes:

Meh, whatever.....

Edited by davemaleyfan

You want to ban someone for stating their opinion that you don't agree with?

:rolleyes:

theres a difference between flaming the devils effort, and having an opinion. We're all pissed, but have some fvcking appreciation. If you're going to bash Marty for making us to the playoffs, then I'll say it again, go across the river.

*ROLLS EYES*

theres a difference between flaming the devils effort, and having an opinion. We're all pissed, but have some fvcking appreciation. If you're going to bash Marty for making us to the playoffs, then I'll say it again, go across the river.

*ROLLS EYES*

I'm just saying that he's entitled to his opinion. I don't care if you agree with it, or disagree with it. I personally don't agree but that's neither here nor there. I just prefer intelligent debate rather than the typical "OMG u r not reeeel fanz! u go bak 2 new york!!!1111" crap.

Paul Martin was simply amazing, he is starting to combine confidence, skating, poise and stickhandling all at once. He was the best defensmen in this series by far for either team and man oh man, give him a little more support on the back end and I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Dainius Zubrus, what more can I say. He was a beast on the ice but had very little support untill they put him with Zajac and Gionta. All are young and entering their prime. This is a line I am extremely excited for next season. I'm not sure if that line was tried before but for some reason it worked today. Only line to look good all game long.

Zach Parise will only get better even though he had a pretty poor series considering he led our team in scoring. I don't want to see Elias at center for next year but with the way the Zajac line played, they are stuck together. Bergfors or Vrana may be a good match on the other wing. Someone who can handle the puck atleast.

Pandolfo had a poor series, Madden had an excellent series. Pandolfo is a UFA and one year from a selke nominee and had a career year offensivly. If he looks anywhere over 1.6 million a year cut him loose. Madden is smart enough to play with anyone.

White needs a lesser role on the 2nd pair, sign Redden Lou.

Brodeur better check his ego at the door and do what the coach tells him to do, that means play around 65 games next year.

I'm just saying that he's entitled to his opinion. I don't care if you agree with it, or disagree with it. I personally don't agree but that's neither here nor there. I just prefer intelligent debate rather than the typical "OMG u r not reeeel fanz! u go bak 2 new york!!!1111" crap.

I'm trying to do an intelligent debate. I gave arguing points. If you read my whole post instead of the last part you would see my appreciation for marty, and how 7 has no real reason to not appreciate his efforts.

I'm watching Marty making his last interview of the year with tears in my eyes. I'm not a fvcking baby, it's just ridiculous to see one of the best goalies of all time being bashed by his own fans. The fans that should be at the game, drowning out chants of "Maaaaartyyyy". If it wasn't for him, most of you wouldn't be fans. If it wasn't for him, I daresay some of you might be wearing Avery jerseys today.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

i think elias is just fine at center, macissac. he looked totally lost as a winger earlier this year and his shot has largely deserted him - he's not going to score 35 goals again. why not stick him at center?

Get him working on faceoffs then because we want him on the ice in the offensive zone and Sutter has to make plays revolving around a faceoff loss. I agree, Elias will be a 25 45 player at center and I have no problem with that.

Paul Martin was simply amazing, he is starting to combine confidence, skating, poise and stickhandling all at once. He was the best defensmen in this series by far for either team and man oh man, give him a little more support on the back end and I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Dainius Zubrus, what more can I say. He was a beast on the ice but had very little support untill they put him with Zajac and Gionta. All are young and entering their prime. This is a line I am extremely excited for next season. I'm not sure if that line was tried before but for some reason it worked today. Only line to look good all game long.

Zach Parise will only get better even though he had a pretty poor series considering he led our team in scoring. I don't want to see Elias at center for next year but with the way the Zajac line played, they are stuck together. Bergfors or Vrana may be a good match on the other wing. Someone who can handle the puck atleast.

Pandolfo had a poor series, Madden had an excellent series. Pandolfo is a UFA and one year from a selke nominee and had a career year offensivly. If he looks anywhere over 1.6 million a year cut him loose. Madden is smart enough to play with anyone.

White needs a lesser role on the 2nd pair, sign Redden Lou.

Brodeur better check his ego at the door and do what the coach tells him to do, that means play around 65 games next year.

Don't you know, Jason Smith is on his way.

What I'd do is sigh somebody like Bret Hedican (older, but can still skate) to replace Rachunek and then grab somebody like Hainsey from the 2nd tier. Lou will likely get outbid for Redden

Pandolfo has gotten slower, Vishnevski is unbelievably slow. I don't ever remember him being this bad