2008 Playoffs

Beezer34

Detroit or Sj...other than that nobody

I'm cheering for Nashville cause of Arnott, Capitals cause they're my second favorite team, Calgary for Phaneuf and Iginla really, and that's about it. I wouldn't mind Pittsburg winning cause Sykora is my favorite player of all time and I will not talk any crap from anyone about it. Oh I also like Crosby too, though I'm not much of a fan of Crosbitch.

I'm cheering for Nashville cause of Arnott, Capitals cause they're my second favorite team, Calgary for Phaneuf and Iginla really, and that's about it. I wouldn't mind Pittsburg winning cause Sykora is my favorite player of all time and I will not talk any crap from anyone about it. Oh I also like Crosby too, though I'm not much of a fan of Crosbitch.

You will be rooting for Pittsburgh than cause those other 3 teams are most likely going to be eliminated from the first round.

Stars and Flames. Hopefully Dallas won't screw it against Anaheim and I'm hoping for a come-from-behind win by Calgary against the Sharks.

In the East it will just come down to rooting against the Rags and the Phailures.

But it's just one day since the Devils got elimintated, so I'm too pissed to really care right now. I guess I will feel better after a few days and get into it when round 2 starts.

Hell, losing in the 1st round in 5 games sucks!

Edited by Revan

Sharks, I think. They really impressed me with that unbeaten streak during the regular season, and they have underachieved for so long I wouldn't mind seeing them win it all. San Jose vs. Pittsburgh/Montreal Stanley Cup Finals would be great to watch.