Philly Vs Toronto

GetReal

First OT was as physical as the first period. Still 3-3 end of first OT.

I can't beleive that the refs aren't calling penalties in the OT. So many were so obvious. Nolan was high sticked to the Nose went down and no call. The league has to call all periods and OT the same in order to have discipline and to retain respect for NHL hockey. I think it stinks that the rules change in the 3rd period and OT, totally unfair.

First OT was as physical as the first period. Still 3-3 end of first OT.

I can't beleive that the refs aren't calling penalties in the OT. So many were so obvious. Nolan was high sticked to the Nose went down and no call. The league has to call all periods and OT the same in order to have discipline and to retain respect for NHL hockey. I think it stinks that the rules change in the 3rd period and OT, totally unfair.

I have to agree. Roenick was absolutely CREAMED On the Roberts hit and the refs just looked the other way. and Nolan clearly embellished the stick to the face to. Watch the replay and you'll see what I mean. Yeah, it was a clear penalty but his head snapped back like he was shot between the eyes! :rolleyes: I hate it when the rules are open to interpretation. An illegal hit is an illegal hit....period.

helluva an exciting hockey game though.

I agree that Nolan help the penalty out but it still should have been called he got the stick to the nose. As you say the rules are the rules.

It's infair to the teams and the fans. The NHL has allowed this to happen every year, it's wrong.

When Mogilney came to the Devils he was a sniper a very good one. He left the Devils as a more complete player playing defense as well as offense. He has shown both side in this series. He is awesome, I hope the injury doesn't spoil his run.

Was it a dirty play that injured Mogilny :angry: ?

I hope he's okay. I hope the Flyers win Game 4 so this series fulfills its destiny of going seven!

Inadvertant, but, guilty as charged. He should be in control of his stick.

Yes it would be great for this series going ot 7 games.

Philly doesnt like that hitting stuff. Their d-men got pounded in the 2nd period.

This has been 3 hard fought games. Plus, they're learning to not like each other.

Vince