Sundin Signs with VAN

DevilinLA

Sundin has signed for the rest of the season w/ Canucks.

TSN's Story

No terms as of yet....

I'm sure someone will update as they come available.

Sorry Rags.

Awesome :dance: Thank you very much Sir Gary Bettman :hail: Purpotrator of the magnificent SALARY CAP :hail:

TAKE THAT YOU BROADWAY BLOWHARD MVTHERFVCKING C*$K SVCKER$ You can't buy (or try to) the Stanley cup anymore <_<:puke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

Awesome :dance: Thank you very much Sir Gary Bettman :hail: Purprotrator of the magnificent SALARY CAP :hail:

TAKE THAT YOU BROADWAY BLOWHARD MVTHERFVCKING C*$K SVCKER$ You can't buy (or try to) the Stanley cup anymore <_<:puke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

And I guess its safe to say Vancouver isn't winning the Cup now :P

:rofl:

And I guess its safe to say Vancouver isn't winning the Cup now :P

Well, they might, remember how they fixed it for a NHL superstar Ray Bourque (who'd never won a cup in his career and announced his retirement before the 2000-2001 regular season ended) in 2001 ? I'll be watching Canuck games with more intensity than I do now, if the Canucks start getting b/s powerplays, then I'll know for sure.

Well, they might, remember how they fixed it for a NHL superstar Ray Bourque (who'd never won a cup in his career and announced his retirement before the 2000-2001 regular season ended) in 2001 ? I'll be watching Canuck games with more intensity than I do now, if the Canucks start getting b/s powerplays, then I'll know for sure.

I just quoted you in my facebook status to piss of all of the Ranger "fans" that I am friends with. :)

They probably could have if they waived Prucha, Kalinin and Fritsche or even if they demoted Korpikoski. And with the pro rated contract they could have signed Sundin no problem

But thank god they didn't! :boogie::koolaid::dance:

Point being, all those four players would have been claimed off waivers. They would have lost 4 servicable players for a 2/3 season rental player.

Point being, all those four players would have been claimed off waivers. They would have lost 4 servicable players for a 2/3 season rental player.

this is not even close to being true. they likely would've lost none of those players. korpikoski isn't waiver eligible, kalinin is awful, and fritsche has been nothing special.

they just would've had to rot in the minors all year.

Those sour grapes still aren't going down too good, huh?

Fixed. Ha! We CHOKED.