NHL Network Free Preview, March 2-7

95Crash

NHL Network is offering a free preview this week on participating cable, satellite, and telco systems, from March 2-7. This will come in handy on Wednesday, the day of the trade deadline, when the network will have expanded coverage.

Link

Edited by 95Crash

Does anyone know the channel # for comcast??? I tried looking for it, but I couldn't find it.

It depends on what Comcast you have. For me it's in the 200's after the HD channels and in the sport network channels section, with the college sports network, etc...

276 in Union Comcast country.

It's 276 for me at home in Burlington County, NJ and also 276 in Newark, DE at my college apartment.

BUT...I turned it on today and no free preview for me :-(

Is it working for anyone else with Comcast?

It's 276 for me at home in Burlington County, NJ and also 276 in Newark, DE at my college apartment.

BUT...I turned it on today and no free preview for me :-(

Is it working for anyone else with Comcast?

I have Cablevision (i/o cable) and I'm not getting the free preview at all today. I spoke with Cablevision and they said it's not on their end. If it's offered as free then it will be "unlocked" and it will show up on your cable. I can't speak for DSL though.

Scoops

I have Cablevision (i/o cable) and I'm not getting the free preview at all today. I spoke with Cablevision and they said it's not on their end. If it's offered as free then it will be "unlocked" and it will show up on your cable. I can't speak for DSL though.

Scoops

I got iO as well and im not gettin anything. if i dont get it by wednesday, ill be ticked.

I got iO as well and im not gettin anything. if i dont get it by wednesday, ill be ticked.

I didn't really figure I'd get one...I just saw a free preview of the NHL Network for a week or two on iO a couple weeks ago. They should at least say this preview's only on certain cable subscribers :P

I didn't really figure I'd get one...I just saw a free preview of the NHL Network for a week or two on iO a couple weeks ago. They should at least say this preview's only on certain cable subscribers :P

Everyone who doesn't already have the NHL Channel, enjoy the free preview. Just a little bit of FYI, NHL Channel is included in most of the standard packages on DIRECTV and you don't have to pay extra for it. So if you are able to have satellite where you live, you might consider making the upgrade to Directv.

Scoops

I also have IO, and so far I too am not getting the free preview. Good job contacting Cablevision. Now the next step is to contact NHL Network and ask them why we are not getting it.

EDIT: I just sent them a message alerting them to the fact that IO customers are not receiving it yet. If anyone else (Comcast subscribers, etc.) wants to contact them, here is the link:

NHL Network Contact

Edited by 95Crash

Well if you have Cablevision, you DO NOT have to get the Center Ice package to get the NHL network. I just pay $5.95 a month and get it. You also get like 5 other sports channels in the package, like a college gaqme network and some crappy soccer game channels too. :giggle:

Odin be praised for this!!! with NHL Network I get HNIC for FREE!