Boredom= Enticing some Flyer fans

njdevil26

So maybe I did this on purpose.

Went on Flyerphans.com and posted something about where to have drinks before and after the game. And their thoughts on Upshall and Gagne blah blah blah....

Take a look at the responses I got if you're bored. Fun reading haha.

http://www.flyersphans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120543

You have to register, and I have no use registering for a Phaggots site. Can you post the reactions bro?

Edited by MadDog2020

You have to register, and I have no use registering for a Phaggots site. Can you post the reactions bro?

you got it. haha

me- I'll be at the game on March 23rd with a few friends and it's an hour and a half drive from North Jersey so we wanted to make the best out of the trip. Do you have any bars around the arena that you guys go to before and/or after the game? Is tailgating the best option?

On a hockey note, I was at the Devils/Coyotes game last night and Upshall had a goal and a very strong game. How do you guys feel about trading him? Miss him? Was it a cap move? I wish you guys weren't handicapped (no pun intended) because of Clarke's moves. I have had disputes with Flyer fans over Briere that I don't think he's the right choice. You guys are good at center with Carter and Richards and that a scoring winger is needed. Thoughts? Take care guys.

-Andrew

-----------------------------------

**** off

-------

Phila is a dry city.

-------

hopefully Brodeur gets a torn ACL

-------

Yeah, an injury to him really derailed their season.... That would insure a cup win knowing the devils.

-------

rested Brodeur = cup. no Brodeur = very small chance of them losing in a 7 game series.

-------

I'll be at that game too. We can meet up for the game and I can give some of my thoughts about the Devils, Philly-style.

-------

I think this guy is actually Colin White.

-------

if your gonna be in or around sec 117 watch out for beer flying at your face.

-------

The Cave is always a good time.

Enjoy. (I found out the Cave is actually a gay strip club haha)

-------

then someone posted the picture of a devils fan getting punched in the face

-------

I suggest you reserve a room in one of our wonderful local hospitals, because you'll most likely end up in one that night.

-------

if he dies he dies (referring to Brodeur)-

-------

Holy Sh*t you went to college?

I had you pegged as a 6th-grader, tops.

-------

you have to be a troll

-------

We have a Devils fan who is an idiot and you're not believing that?

-------

I apologize for the rude behavior of my fellow posters.

A big Flyer bar that alot of people go to pregame is actually in Northeast Philly, its called Playmakers. Its on 28th Street near Cambridge. Have fun.

-------

most recent one and probably the best one:

dude u are a great time!!! skip the bar, drink bleach and lay on the septa train tracks

Edited by njdevil26

you got it. haha

me- I'll be at the game on March 23rd with a few friends and it's an hour and a half drive from North Jersey so we wanted to make the best out of the trip. Do you have any bars around the arena that you guys go to before and/or after the game? Is tailgating the best option?

On a hockey note, I was at the Devils/Coyotes game last night and Upshall had a goal and a very strong game. How do you guys feel about trading him? Miss him? Was it a cap move? I wish you guys weren't handicapped (no pun intended) because of Clarke's moves. I have had disputes with Flyer fans over Briere that I don't think he's the right choice. You guys are good at center with Carter and Richards and that a scoring winger is needed. Thoughts? Take care guys.

-Andrew

-----------------------------------

**** off

-------

Phila is a dry city.

-------

hopefully Brodeur gets a torn ACL

-------

Yeah, an injury to him really derailed their season.... That would insure a cup win knowing the devils.

-------

rested Brodeur = cup. no Brodeur = very small chance of them losing in a 7 game series.

-------

I'll be at that game too. We can meet up for the game and I can give some of my thoughts about the Devils, Philly-style.

-------

I think this guy is actually Colin White.

-------

if your gonna be in or around sec 117 watch out for beer flying at your face.

-------

The Cave is always a good time.

Enjoy. (I found out the Cave is actually a gay strip club haha)

-------

then someone posted the picture of a devils fan getting punched in the face

-------

I suggest you reserve a room in one of our wonderful local hospitals, because you'll most likely end up in one that night.

-------

if he dies he dies (referring to Brodeur)-

-------

Holy Sh*t you went to college?

I had you pegged as a 6th-grader, tops.

-------

you have to be a troll

-------

We have a Devils fan who is an idiot and you're not believing that?

-------

I apologize for the rude behavior of my fellow posters.

A big Flyer bar that alot of people go to pregame is actually in Northeast Philly, its called Playmakers. Its on 28th Street near Cambridge. Have fun.

-------

most recent one and probably the best one:

dude u are a great time!!! skip the bar, drink bleach and lay on the septa train tracks

LOL, funny sh!t man. I love beating those a$$holes- it just never gets old. I think all the abuse we've given them over the years has had traumatic effects, judging by some of those reactions. Here's to owning them for another 20 years!! :boogie:

LOL, funny sh!t man. I love beating those a$$holes- it just never gets old. I think all the abuse we've given them over the years has had traumatic effects, judging by some of those reactions. Here's to owning them for another 20 years!! :boogie:

YESSIR!!!!

Although if an Oilers fan posted there I think they'd tell him the same thing. These guys are brutal.

YESSIR!!!!

Although if an Oilers fan posted there I think they'd tell him the same thing. These guys are brutal.

Btw, feel free to post my response on their board. I love rubbing it in their ugly fvcking faces. fvcking loser Phaggot fans. Post this one too while you're at it. :P

If you like pizza, go to Tacconelli's on East Somerset Street on the north side of Philly. The BEST pizza you will ever have! I drive two hours to go to Philly, just for their pizza. Very simple place, just pizza and soda. Just get there early and you have to call in advanced to reserve your dough. (It's worth it, trust me!) It's BYOB but there's a liquor store next door. It's also less than a mile from Rocky's house from Rocky I and Mickey's Gym.

Tacconelli's Pizzeria

If you like pizza, go to Tacconelli's on East Somerset Street on the north side of Philly. The BEST pizza you will ever have! I drive two hours to go to Philly, just for their pizza. Very simple place, just pizza and soda. Just get there early and you have to call in advanced to reserve your dough. (It's worth it, trust me!) It's BYOB but there's a liquor store next door. It's also less than a mile from Rocky's house from Rocky I and Mickey's Gym.

Tacconelli's Pizzeria

Rocky can suck one. But I'm a big fan of pizza so thank you.

Until they actually demolish that giant air conditioning unit-lookin Spectrum and put in their Philly Live thing, I think the only bar within any decent distance of the arena is the one in Citizens Bank Park. McFadden's, or something like that.

Your post is pretty tame and is not trollish in the least. I cannot believe how disgusting a lot of those responses are. Those guys really need to get a life.

Yeah absolutely. There's no point in getting in a fight with people like that. I feel weird even calling them "people."

Just wanted to talk hockey.

I feel just as lucky living among the Philthies :evilcry: and I feel just as appreciative for the existence of this board. :dance:

Hey,

If it wasn't for the Philthies....Brodeur and the Devils wouldn't have half the records they do! They are always a cure for a losing streak or if you need to notch that one special win or point. You know what I am talking about. We have had some great accomplishments at the hands of the Failures...

:koolaid:

Hey,

If it wasn't for the Philthies....Brodeur and the Devils wouldn't have half the records they do! They are always a cure for a losing streak or if you need to notch that one special win or point. You know what I am talking about. We have had some great accomplishments at the hands of the Failures...

:koolaid:

And hopefully we have many more.