GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

If that was Cam Ward there would have been a penalty called! I bet all the money in the world if it was the other way around the Devils would have been called for the goalie interference penalty! Motherfvcker!!!!

Well if it was Bobby Holik there would have been a penalty called. But we'll never know because the Devils do everything ass backwards. They take all their stupid penalties in the first period and a half then back off late when they should be holding more, because it'll be called less.

Even Marty admitted the Devils played not to lose late though.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had as much money as these guys, I would say what I'm really thinking and take the pansy $10,000 fine.

Marty was kind IMO. He ripped them, but he held back. A less composed individual such as myself would have to be restrianed from going after them in the hallway.

Sorry guys.

Typical board bitching and moaning about the refs when this team didn't play for 2 periods straight.

This either goes (2) ways:

1.) Carolina gets energized and takes it to us early next game, and we used up all our emotion and energy on this one. (I was surprised that this team could actually rebound from a deficit without LANGS).

2.) Devs realize that they can win a game without a chokehold 3 goal lead.

Now, I realize I'm gonna get flamed to no end, but I think its going to end up #1.

Especially with Sal gone and "mistake-prone" Greene in the lineup. The series is way too physical for him.

Zubrus cannot be on this team come next season.

Rolston looks dead out there.

I think this series is over. (let me put on my flame protection now)

Well written, I think you bring up some very valid points. I love you, Man!!!!!!

Well if it was Bobby Holik there would have been a penalty called. But we'll never know because the Devils do everything ass backwards. They take all their stupid penalties in the first period and a half then back off late when they should be holding more, because it'll be called less.

Even Marty admitted the Devils played not to lose late though.

I thought they needed to settle down, they were playing out of control to win the game and could have as easily over-something'd and gave up a 3 on 1. they just settled down too much and Carolina righted themselves.

Unreal. As a goalie I can tell you that bump is enough to impede your making a save on the shot. If there's no bump, Brodeur gets over there with time to spare and sets and the puck is kicked aside easily - even with it being tipped. The goal absolutely should've been waved off (wouldn't have assessed a penalty though, it wasn't flagrant).

Gotta have faith though - I think they'll respond strongly and stick it to this POS Carolina team. Marty was great tonight and with how fired up he is he'll be a brick wall come Thursday.

We tied it up and we stopped the momentum amazing as that is. We had the Nos turned on got goal 3 and turned it off. It might have had a BS ending but we really we're trying to regroup and look to OT and Carolina came at us in that difference of strategy I hope we learn to never relent never look to regroup never go on our heels.

Sorry guys.

Typical board bitching and moaning about the refs when this team didn't play for 2 periods straight.

1.) Carolina gets energized and takes it to us early next game, and we used up all our emotion and energy on this one. (I was surprised that this team could actually rebound from a deficit without LANGS).

Now, I realize I'm gonna get flamed to no end, but I think its going to end up #1.

Especially with Sal gone and "mistake-prone" Greene in the lineup. The series is way too physical for him. :rolleyes:

I think this series is over. :angry: (let me put on my flame protection now)

Fvcking please already... :doh1:

Going to NOT even start and comment on that BS post. (*smashes and breaks something on the shelf*)

This series is FAR from over and you really need to watch the games a lot more closely. Jusus Christmas!

Please go watch baseball or something on Thursday night.

This series is far from over. Devils didn't come to play tonight and still almost pulled out a win. This is no more crushing than an OT loss.

I am, however completely fvcking sick and tired of seeing the Devils lose playoff games in the last few seconds. Tie up the fvcking puck, take a rest in OT and come out flying. Just tie up the goddamn puck. FOR fvck'S SAKE.

Game 5 upcoming. I got my tickets.

TIME TO BELIEVE.

Going to NOT even start and comment on that BS post. (*smashes and breaks something on the shelf*)

This series is FAR from over and you really need to watch the games a lot more closely. Jusus Christmas!

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Its like rats on a sinking ship

Oh knock it off man. I don't agree with most of DinLA's analysis with respect to certain (Andy Greene) players, but at least he's giving specific reasons. You're just pretending to break things and deciding it's stupid and throwing a little fit. C'mon now. If you're not going to start to comment, then skip the reply button entirely and move on.

I'm just really glad it wasn't them taking the lead from us. The fact that we were only ever tied in the game gives me hope.

Besides, I think this game fired the Devils up in more ways than one, and gave the Hurricanes a false sense of confidence. They'll come out thinking that they've got the Devils all wrapped up ( just like they did when they pushed Game 3 to overtime ) and it'll bite them in the ass because the Devils will know that they're going to have to fight like hell to win this.

BESIDES, when we woke up in the third period? IT WAS GAME ONE ALL OVER AGAIN. The Hurricanes cannot win a game unless we say 'here, take it.' The Devils fate is in their own hands and I'm pretttttttttty sure they want to win.

Edited by sameblood

Marty was kind IMO. He ripped them, but he held back. A less composed individual such as myself would have to be restrianed from going after them in the hallway.

Agreed. I was expecting Marty to speak with the same anger he showed as he was skating off the ice. He tried to bash the refs, but in a very controlled manner. Personally, I think he should have disregarded control and said exactly what he was thinking.

Couldn't watch or follow the game tonight. I ran to a bar at 10 PM, and asked the bartender if he could go to the Devils game. He tells me it just ended in the most crazy way possible. I'm just nervously waiting his answer as he takes his sweet time. "Canes score with 0.2 seconds left."

All I can say is how happy I am I didn't catch the game. In my mind I am coming home home and finding out the Devils lost 4-2. Disappointed but not ready to go crazy.

I like most here don't agree with the non call,that being said The Boy's came out Flat tonight and didn't wake up for 30 minutes.I love the way they fought back on the road down by 3.In game 5 they must keep getting in front of Ward,that's how we score.They need to stay calm and stay out of the box.If for some reason we're down and out in game 5,start Head hunting make them BLEED and let them know they are not Welcome here in Jersey.

Edited by hit the post

Sorry guys.

Especially with Sal gone and "mistake-prone" Greene in the lineup. The series is way too physical for him.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. That was more of a squirt gun than a flame, wasn't it? :)

Sorry guys.

I am just curious how you can look at the game tonight and say well it is going to be no 1??

I saw a Devils team that came out FLAT AS HELL, were out played badly for 2 periods in a "hostile environment" Then all of a sudden against all odds without their Captain, and one of their defensemen mount a comeback against this team that all of the "experts" was picking before the series started. This Carolina team is the most over rated team in the playoffs. They have a "very good" not great goalie, and 1 line (not even a great line) a good line. Other than that they are a bunch of average players that got a bit hot in the last 3 weeks of the season and they were the fashionable pick.

The Devils will almost certainly regroup. they know they played like crap and were still right there at the end tonight. The Canes have not shown me 1 thing that tells me they are the better team. They are the "luckier" team and have caught the majority of the breaks i nthis series so far.

The Devils need to create their own breaks and move on which I truly believe they will. The fact that a few others are scoring will certainly energize this team to a victory in game 5!!!!

P.S. I agree with you about Zubrus though, he should be scratched the next game PERIOD!!!

Edited by PaDevsFan

Oh knock it off man. I don't agree with most of DinLA's analysis with respect to certain (Andy Greene) players, but at least he's giving specific reasons. You're just pretending to break things and deciding it's stupid and throwing a little fit. C'mon now. If you're not going to start to comment, then skip the reply button entirely and move on.

Pretend my ass! WTF are you psychic? Don't think so...

Of course Andy Greene... :rolleyes: Fvck it, lets save the time and effort by not playing him and put Leach in! Since you are a mind reader, greene will automatically play bad. I disagree and agree with Kenny Daneyko on what he said in the post game that Greene has played well and can get the job done. He played well when he was in for White and Martin when they were injured.

winner.

Time for bed kid.