GDT: Toronto @ Devils

MadDog2020

Marty lets the Leafs into the game with the 2nd goal against he continues to allow the other team to be an winner

A rookie goalie would have stopped that 2nd goal against.

Every game he plays his trade value is going down, eh?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eeesh. sloppy, poor judgement in the final period there.

Lucky to get the W with the way the puck is bouncing against the Devs this month,... Especially with that friggin "last person to post" thread still not locked up and thrown away. :whistling:

#29 needs to go. If the Devils are going to go into the playoffs expecting this guy to play big minutes they are in for a rude awakening. Aside from his nice pass the last game he has been downright awful this season. Giving up position in front of the net in a one goal game? Check. Almost getting caught up ice in OT? Check. I didn't think you could get less bang for your buck then Rolston on this team, but Oduya has got him beat. Its not to say that the other d-men are great but this guy is delivering one sh!t product considering his price tag and it is very frustrating.

As for Lemaire, well i really haven't had much of a problem with him this year. But this third period is on him as well. I understand the 4th line was struggling but why break up the 1st line tonight when they were absolutely flying out there? They played that period not to lose and almost did.

A win is a win I guess but this game left me mostly annoyed even though there were some bright spots.

Edited by SickMan