OFFICIAL!! Devils Trade for Kovalchuk

brickwall30

Kovalchuk should play with Zubrus and Zharkov IMO. (Russian connection) Or Parise centering Kovalchuk with Zubrus/Zharkov on the right side while Zajac pairs with Rolston and Langenbrunner.

Hell, I'm so exciting and I keep pressing "refresh buttom" initailly because I can't get in here.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh what a glorious day.

Lou you are the fcvking man. Still got it.

Oduya, Bergfors, Cormier and a 1st round pick. What a deal.

Got rid of Oduya's terrible contract, dumped weakling Bergfors, and sicko elbowhead and returnrd Kovy in one fell swoop

In Lou the genius we trust

Kovalchuk should play with Zubrus and Zharkov IMO. (Russian connection) Or Parise centering Kovalchuk with Zubrus/Zharkov on the right side while Zajac pairs with Rolston and Langenbrunner.

Hell, I'm so exciting and I keep pressing "refresh buttom" initailly because I can't get in here.

Yeah maybe Zharkov for now.

Cannot wait for the Elias-Zubrus-Kovalchuk line! B )

You know ... I had a feeling this was going to happen. If I hadn't kind of seen the truth to it I'd have been slamming the whole thing...I'm not sold on Kovolchuk, chemistry-wise.

I'm cool with it. I'm luke warm on Kovulchuk - but I was less than luke warm on Bergfors, hmeh - rapidly cooling towards Oduya and I am really please we lose Cormier. I never even tried to explain away his elbow...I could have, I can see how he may have been caught in the moment...except that he wasn't - he was set perfectly to use his shoulder but chose just to knock the sh!t out of the guy. I'm so glad to be rid of that... I hate losing a 1st round draft pick but things have worked out well in the past so...

Not thrilled but not too awfully cut up about it either.

lol my friend just made this...

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/kovycelebratesaparisegoatomreppl.jpg

Hope we see alot of this!

I just signed up here and made another one

kovycelebrateagoalwiththedevils.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/kovycelebrateagoalwiththedevils.jpg

can't wait to see him in action I'll be at the game tomorrow and at the garden