History Will Be Made

devilsrule33

Not sure if everyone has seen the new NHL commercials for the playoffs, but they are absolutely epic.

But the parodies going around are just as epic by Bloge Salming...

One for Kerry Fraser:

And one for Brett Hull of course:

What would be the best History Will Be Made video for the Devils? Post ideas for any good ones for the NHL, serious or not.

Edited by devilsrule33

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NHL has some of the best commercials, not just in sports, but in general as well. However, they ONLY play them during hockey telecasts, so what the hell is the point? It's such a shame because if they would start putting some of these during prime time TV, they may actually entice people to watch a game or two. There have been many times throughout the years when I've seen NHL commercials during a game and I thought "wow, if I never watched hockey and I saw this while watching Lost, I'd be pretty enticed to watch a game."

They should make one for each of the remaining playoff teams. I'm going to be really annoyed if we have to sit through Bourque, Messier and Mario for every commercial break for the rest of the season.

Make one up with Stevens against Detroit. "What if he wasn't next?"

Edited by HellOnICE

"What if Wade Redden didn't let a 40-foot dribble pass go through his legs?"

"What if Ed Belfour didn't overdose on cough medicine prior to Game 1?"

"What if the goal judges made for better referees than the professionals?"

"What if Larry Robinson didn't blow a gasket after Game 4?"

Ha! Devils fans are not going to be happy with the NHL's latest two videos. One for Messier in 1994 and Bourque in 2001.

what, they're still not tired of re-re-re-replaying that video of Messier having a seizure? I guess that's the one bright point the ranjerks keep desperately clinging to. Since nothing else has come through for them since.