GDT - Boston @ Devils

MDPucks

I was watching on NESN, so of course I got the incredible homer announcers saying what a nice game the Ruins had. Have to give some credit to the Ruins for being desperate, and also to Claude Julien for knowing most of the Devils players, but still, this was a sad game, outshot 2-1 in the first 2 periods.

Удачи, Жарков! Get that monkey off the back and play well!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why I continue to watch these games. I really don't. What a bunch of sh!t this was. 64 1/2 minutes of no offense and then to lose the game on some stupid ass play. Now they are having trouble against the teams they can likely face in the first round. Just bow out quickly in the first round and get this garbage over with.

Why don't you just stop watching now, you fvcking front runner.

Why don't you just stop watching now, you fvcking front runner.

Hey fvck face. Why don't you start another thread about it. If you think I'm a front runner and don't like what I have to say then put me on ignore. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts. Is that registering for you?

I had no issues with you at all and never had a problem with what you had to say, but I'm pretty sick and fvcking tired of you calling me out. If you have an issue that is what PM are for. But since you like to put people on blast in the game threads you can take this post and sit on it.

Edited by Sickman

Hey fvck face. Why don't you start another thread about it. If you think I'm a front runner and don't like what I have to say then put me on ignore. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts. Is that registering for you?

I had no issues with you at all and never had a problem with what you had to say, but I'm pretty sick and fvcking tired of you calling me out. If you have an issue that is what PM are for. But since you like to put people on blast in the game threads you can take this post and sit on it.

Well then stop with the moaning about "MAN I HOPE THIS TEAM LOSES, JUST SO WE CAN BE DONE ALREADY WITH THIS TERRIBLE SEASON"

Poor baby.

why r they pissed? dirty rags won tonight..

Rangers won but virtually got no ground.

Well then stop with the moaning about "MAN I HOPE THIS TEAM LOSES, JUST SO WE CAN BE DONE ALREADY WITH THIS TERRIBLE SEASON"

Poor baby.

Rangers won but virtually got no ground.

Obviously I don't want them to lose. People get frustrated you know. I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for this team to get on some kind of a roll and play consistently for a stretch of games. Obviously it has not been happening and last I checked the most important games are upon them.

Whatever man, a lot of people were really upset the last 2 years about how the playoffs went but it will be nothing compared to this team falling flat on its face. You don't trade for a guy like Kovalchuk only to get your ass served in the first couple of rounds. Excuse me for not wanting to see them fail again. I'll gladly eat crow if they do well but I think their record these last several months speaks for itself. They're playing stiff competition at the moment and they can't win, and when they do win warts still tend to show.

The last time I was this upset with a Devils team was in 2000. That team looked prime to blow a great opportunity with the way they were playing late in the season and when you added in the all the recent playoff failures, it kind of felt how it does now. Yeah that team got it together but these are not the 2000 Devils.

Edited by Sickman

While I am incredibly pissed at the effort tonight, I can't really complain about the result considering they had no right even getting 1 point out of that disgrace of a game.

Edited by nyrsuck26

lol, someone flipped out because someone was angry about how they played today?

other than Marty, they played like rotting dogsh!t. and I think that's being polite. then fvcking Kovalchuk goes full retard at the end of the game, kills Marty's chance to steal 2, and almost takes out Elias' knee to boot. he had an unbelievably bad game. Andrew Peters quality. I wonder why Elias broke his stick. :lol:

this team needs Scott Stevens, because they don't have anyone with the balls to expect better out of players. that would have been a thrown skate moment. the number of times in that game where I was wondering "what the fvck am I watching?"

lol, someone flipped out because someone was angry about how they played today?

other than Marty, they played like rotting dogsh!t. and I think that's being polite. then fvcking Kovalchuk goes full retard at the end of the game, kills Marty's chance to steal 2, and almost takes out Elias' knee to boot. he had an unbelievably bad game. Andrew Peters quality. I wonder why Elias broke his stick. :lol:

this team needs Scott Stevens, because they don't have anyone with the balls to expect better out of players. that would have been a thrown skate moment. the number of times in that game where I was wondering "what the fvck am I watching?"

agreed. they need stevens so he can do the magic he did in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, and 2002.

Obviously I don't want them to lose. People get frustrated you know. I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for this team to get on some kind of a roll and play consistently for a stretch of games. Obviously it has not been happening and last I checked the most important games are upon them.

Whatever man, a lot of people were really upset the last 2 years about how the playoffs went but it will be nothing compared to this team falling flat on its face. You don't trade for a guy like Kovalchuk only to get your ass served in the first couple of rounds. Excuse me for not wanting to see them fail again. I'll gladly eat crow if they do well but I think their record these last several months speaks for itself. They're playing stiff competition at the moment and they can't win, and when they do win warts still tend to show.

The last time I was this upset with a Devils team was in 2000. That team looked prime to blow a great opportunity with the way they were playing late in the season and when you added in the all the recent playoff failures, it kind of felt how it does now. Yeah that team got it together but these are not the 2000 Devils.

No sick, it is wrong around here to voice a realistic opinion. Consistency doesnt matter either, as I was told the other night in the Chat room. Guys that will keep telling you things like " I am ok with tonights outcome" they played better etc etc. This team is 16-18- 4 I beleive since they had the best winning % in the league the game against Chicago right before the New Year!! People can say what they want about "them playing better" which is a joke they play 1 game better and 1 game not 1 game better and 1 game not. That is totally unacceptable for a team that some here have also said they feel much better about going into the playoffs. People saying things like they have more talent this year etc. Well then damnit play like it! I dont care what anybody says you dont just throw a switch and go on some magical 16 game winning streak come playoffs! Yeah they dont need to be consistent I was told consistency is associated with winning and that I was off base. No consistency is having a team that doesnt give up 2 goal leads, consistency is having a team that doesnt go out and get shut out by teams like St Louis, Toronto, The Isles, Consistency is having a team that well can put 60 minutes in a game together more than 1 time a week! these are signs of consistency. And signs of a team going in the right direction come playoff time. No this team in my opinion cannot just throw a switch, and if history has taught Devils fans anything they should know that "not playing well" come the playoffs doesnt = good things in post season play. I really hope these last 6 games we can see some consistent play out of some of our top players. Kovie has been pretty solid, but guys like Patty, Travis, Jamie, lets try to play with an intensity like every shift means something??

No sick you probably just need to go out and buy another gallon of Kool aid and keep telling yourself everything is going to be rosy!

Offense was completely absent and that last sequence sent me to a 1,000!! I was 7 row from the goal line and when that went in I was amazed penalties weren't called sooner. The Devils are blowing chances to tie or overtake the Pens!! I just want the playoffs to start already.

It just seems like the the Devils are waiting for the season to be over so the playoffs can start already. :burn: