BREAKING: Kovalchuk resigns!

David Puddy

Recent New Jersey acquisition Ilya Kovalchuk unexpectedly announced he is resigning as a forward on the New Jersey Devils. No official statement has been released by the Devils, but sources suspect the stress of constant criticism by fans on Internet message boards is among the major reasons for his decision.

Source

Recent New Jersey acquisition Ilya Kovalchuk unexpectedly announced he is resigning as a forward on the New Jersey Devils. No official statement has been released by the Devils, but sources suspect the stress of constant criticism by fans on Internet message boards is among the major reasons for his decision.

Source

Well played!

Source

wait is that re sign??? or resign?? ;)

le sigh ... so i log on to the page to see if everyone has seen the new history will be made video for the A-Line and see this (completely forgetting it's April 1st) and practically sh!t a brick with excitement. I was JUST about to send out mass txt messages to all the Devils fans I know when I realized what day it is :doh1: . Ya got me lol.

here's that A-Line video btw cause it's pretty awsome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCL8dAOwoJo

The other one was funny. This was just plain fvcking stupid. Not only is it late, but it's fvcking pinned? I'm on my phone and just let out a little "yelp" when i read the title. It took 5 minutes to load this page to see this garbage.

Well the fact that it got you makes it hilarious I just think a good April Fools joke like this one...got ruined by the Stevens one earlier since this is plausible and that wasn't.

exactly. HURRY DELETE THE STEVENS ONE AND THEN THIS WILL FOOL MORE PEOPLE

I vote this!!!

That stevens one is not plausible and is a reuse from last year (and prolly years before that too :noclue: ).

With this, though it sucked getting giddy with excitement then getting a huge letdown it was still a good april fools. This should be the official one!

Edited by brickwall30

le sigh ... so i log on to the page to see if everyone has seen the new history will be made video for the A-Line and see this (completely forgetting it's April 1st) and practically sh!t a brick with excitement. I was JUST about to send out mass txt messages to all the Devils fans I know when I realized what day it is :doh1: . Ya got me lol.

here's that A-Line video btw cause it's pretty awsome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCL8dAOwoJo

Ha, I was 100% sure you were going for the Rick Roll here...