New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Pooping in a urinal.

The phrase pooping in a urinal will forever make me think of South Park and my freshman year at KSU.

The funny thing is, the night that the "mystery of the urinal poop" episode aired, I was in my first year at Kent. We all got called down to the lounge and got chewed out by the RHD, because, you guessed it, someone took a deuce in the urinal. Of course it was some random drunk, but this lady was convinced it was one of us. After a one hour meeting, my entire dorm made it back upstairs and most of us flipped on South Park and nearly died laughing when Mr. Mackey walks in and starts yelling about someone pooping in the urinal. I mean what are the odds of that same event happening just two hours before the episode first aired. And his speech to the kids about why pooping in a urinal is wrong was like word for word what our RHD screamed at us. Crazy stuff.

Edited by mmajeski06

@DealyaKolavlchuk

A-freaking-mazing.

Just finished lunch with Grossy. I had the lobster and he had the Pork Tartar. Grossy is gettin ready to negotiate the bill. Could be awhile
Grossy has the lunch tab down to $65. Optioning the desert tray as we speak. Doesn't include tip though and the waiter is kinda po'ed.
Full tip not included in the deal but spread out over 10yrs, frontloaded. The waiter will get $2, $1, $1, $1, .50, .50, .45, .45, .25, .09.

Oh wait, it is a nut.

Technically, it's a legume, not a nut.