Best 20 minutes of hockey...

Nedved 4 President

Nothing against the Devils, but I'd like to see how they would have matched up if the Flyers weren't on the tail end of a back-to-back.

I actually thought the Flyers came out pretty hard, considering that.

I didn't see much of this game but caught the goals. I was curious as to why Hitchcock would start Hackett when Esche had back-to-back solid games. Hackett gave up a real stinker to Rupp. I watched the end and it was evident that the Flyers would never tie that game. The Devils played great D.

Not everybody...not saying I'm one that doesn't like them, but hey they DO suck...so it's not like it's outdated like "Potvin Sucks!"

You are correct. I don't take part in the Potvin one anymore. It's outdated and dumb.

I didn't see much of this game but caught the goals. I was curious as to why Hitchcock would start Hackett when Esche had back-to-back solid games. Hackett gave up a real stinker to Rupp. I watched the end and it was evident that the Flyers would never tie that game. The Devils played great D.

Esche's career stats against the Devils are HORRIBLE

160 mins, 4.50 gaa 0-2-0

(heh I thought it was worse then that.. thought we beat up on him a few times in

Phoenix)

Hackett not much better before last night:

10-8-3. 3.05 gaaa