GDT: Devils @ Anaheim

njd3b1ink

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking this is ganna be a big night for the Devils. Lets end this skid. Does anyone know where there will be a feed? Wanna see if I can watch some on my laptop since im ganna be in syracuse tonight.

I'm betting the Ducks this night to cover the spread and I'm taking the over since our defense sucks. Hopefully this contrarian bet pays off.

Really is almost a must win game. LA is on fire right now so if we lose tonight , back to back game vs a hot Kings team doesn't look too promising if our confidence is shattered.

I don't think bonding on a road trip is the answer , our game is broken in so many different aspects. PP , breakout , defensive zone coverage . Hangin out and doing some weiner welding together in the hotel isn't going to magically make them not suck.

Edited by Egg

Starting at the beginning of the season I have gone from expecting a win every night , to hoping for a win , to hoping not to lose , to praying not to get blown out.

Frustrating season so far to say the least.

It all turns around tonight !!! My prediction 5-4 Devils Kovy (2) Parise Elias Clarkson

GDG!!!!!!

Edited by Egg

Best would be a win tonight and then blow out the kings. That would work wonders for this teams confidence. If it happens I will sh!t myself however. But I would be so happy to do so. :)

We need small steps! Come out and play hard for 60 minutes. Play each minute like it is OT in game 7 of the stanley cup finals! With an effort/heart like that with the talent we have we win!

Now if they play like if they win they have to blow each other in the hotel room all night them well :( more of the same.

Best would be a win tonight and then blow out the kings. That would work wonders for this teams confidence. If it happens I will sh!t myself however. But I would be so happy to do so. :)

We need small steps! Come out and play hard for 60 minutes. Play each minute like it is OT in game 7 of the stanley cup finals! With an effort/heart like that with the talent we have we win!

Now if they play like if they win they have to blow each other in the hotel room all night them well :( more of the same.

Hey now! We don't subscribe to the Pens and Rags' philosphies.