GDT: NJ Devils @ VAN Canucks- 10:00

MartysGlove

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, goodnight folks.

I want Mac fired. I don't care if it's not his fault. The team needs a shakeup in a big bad way. I still have all the faith in the world in this team. I still think that by season's end, we're going to be a cup contender. We need a fvckin wake up, though. A change in leadership seems like, to me, the best way to go.

This talent is not a last-place team.

I'm just going to remain in denial and move from "We need this road trip to turn this around," to "We need to come back home to get back on the right track."

Ilya Kovalchuk: 100 million dollars.

Henrik Tallinder: 14 million dollars

Anton Volchenkov: 24 million dollars

Brian Rolston: $0 as long as he's on IR.

Zach Parise: ?

1 goal: who knows?

The 2010 NJD high-powered offense: priceless

For everything else there's Lou Lamoriello.

Firing Mac isn't gonna solve anything. Why should these constant coach killers get a free pass?

ITS SOMETHING if we cant move players fire the coach, heads need to roll this isnt a last place team, imagine we scored goals on the powerplay it would change the gm but we cant cause the setup sucks which means the coaches are responsible, SOMEONE HAS TO GO

Yea Kovalchuck keep you're fvcking head down loser. fvck you.

DO NOT, AWAKEN MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while since I've added someone to ignore. The feature was starting to grow cobwebs. Thanks for cleaning that up.

at least he used Your correctly. tongue.gif Oh wait...

Edited by ben00rs

Sorry to ruin your parade of whining, but we outplayed the Canucks, we had better chances, and overall I felt we played pretty well until the team understandably went flat. Once again, like 80% of the games this season, we had NO luck but BAD luck. I swear, someone put a voodoo curse on this team.

honestly, Lou deserves a firing just as much, if not more, than Mac. but because of the way the organization is constructed, he's protected... I think, and I kinda hope

Sorry to ruin your parade of whining, but we outplayed the Canucks, we had better chances, and overall I felt we played pretty well until the team understandably went flat. Once again, like 80% of the games this season, we had NO luck but BAD luck. I swear, someone put a voodoo curse on this team.

the game was a walkthrough. it was one of those where if they wanted more, they could have had more.

You have to be able to win despite bad luck. All good teams do and the Devils always have in the past. Not this year.

Edited by ben00rs