GDT 12/2/2010 NJD vs. Canadiens

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this team sucks. Really came to play tonight. Yea they're turning the corner after beating the flyers alright. fvcking garbage.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but last week wasn't as promising as the record suggests. Killed the Caps, and that was awesome, but it looked like no one wanted to win the Calgary game. I've already stricken Friday from my memory, and on Saturday, it was play for half, cling on for half, get lucky in the coin toss shootout.

I can't believe I checked in 3 minutes late and it's already 2-0 though. Of course it was Gionta, too...

So let's see some Mike McKenna action and watch this team claw its way out of this one.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but last week wasn't as promising as the record suggests. Killed the Caps, and that was awesome, but it looked like no one wanted to win the Calgary game. I've already stricken Friday from my memory, and on Saturday, it was play for half, cling on for half, get lucky in the coin toss shootout.

I can't believe I checked in 3 minutes late and it's already 2-0 though. Of course it was Gionta, too...

So let's see some Mike McKenna action and watch this team claw its way out of this one.

Yea I'm done thinking this team is going to 'turn the corner'.It's not going to happen. I'm just shocked I guess I never thought they'd be this bad. I like McKenna though but Price is tough this year. Chances of a comeback are slim.

Yea I'm done thinking this team is going to 'turn the corner'.It's not going to happen. I'm just shocked I guess I never thought they'd be this bad. I like McKenna though but Price is tough this year. Chances of a comeback are slim.

Agreed on all counts, but stranger things have happened. That's really the only thing keeping me involved in all this nonsense. The POSSIBILITY that MAYBE they're going to wake the hell up. Then again, this seems like teh perfect time to go to the grocery store.

Lol ok here's one thing that bothers me about the team. It's the freakin lack of emotion. Don't care if it's Brodeur, Moose, or McKenna. McKenna trying to stop the play and get his glove on the puck and the Hab poked at his hand 3 times and almost pried it loose and then Tallinder is just watching the whole time and then lackadaisically skates inbetween Mckenna and the Hab player and stands there. No team fears this team anymore, and even 6 foot something Smallinder is a big p*ssy.

I remember in another game, Marty had to defend himself and shove a player cuz no none of his teammates was stepping in for him. How ridiculous.

Edited by Aznjsn

I love the goalie bashing. This board is ridiculous. Marty, Moose, Clemensen, it doesn't matter, the goalie is always the scapegoat on this board.

Tough rebound that Moose dropped on the first goal but why the fvck was Gionta allowed to get all the way to the front of the net and knock that rebound in with so little resistance?

The defensive coverage on that second goal was the stuff of legend lmao. There might as well have been no one on the ice!

The goalie is the last line of defense. The goals might not have been the best goals given up but those plays should have never happened in the first place. You can't play that soft and lethargic and expect to win. The Devils were completely unprepared to start this game. Without Hedberg the Devils would have been blown out of the water on Saturday. You can't expect him to bail the team's a$$ out every game.

I smell a shut out.

Edited by Sickman