GDT 12/2/2010 NJD vs. Canadiens

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that THE one thing, or the one thing at the top of a long list? :glare:

That's because teams usually take on the personality of their coach, and our coach- while I still love him for everything he did for this organization as a player- is an emotionless drone most of the time.

Lol ok here's one thing that bothers me about the team. It's the freakin lack of emotion. Don't care if it's Brodeur, Moose, or McKenna. McKenna trying to stop the play and get his glove on the puck and the Hab poked at his hand 3 times and almost pried it loose and then Tallinder is just watching the whole time and then lackadaisically skates inbetween Mckenna and the Hab player and stands there. No team fears this team anymore, and even 6 foot something Smallinder is a big p*ssy.

I remember in another game, Marty had to defend himself and shove a player cuz no none of his teammates was stepping in for him. How ridiculous.

same thing as when they played st louis and the ref never blew the whistle....i had scream at the tv during the replay "why are you all just standing there!"

JMaC needs to go , he may be a good X's and O's type coach and know the game technically , but he does not motivate or install any confidence ( which we are severely lacking) that a wise ol' veteran coach would install ala Hitch. we are playing with no confidence at all , a rookie coach will not help this at all. I would think that as a player , having some old grey ballz coach that has been around the league would instill some confidence.

JMaC needs to go , he may be a good X's and O's type coach and know the game technically , but he does not motivate or install any confidence ( which we are severely lacking) that a wise ol' veteran coach would install ala Hitch. we are playing with no confidence at all , a rookie coach will not help this at all. I would think that as a player , having some old grey ballz coach that has been around the league would instill some confidence.

What old gray ballz coach wants this challenge knowing Lou dumps coaches every year.

JMAC makes dumb decisions e.g. starting McKenna in net tonight, but changing coaches won't work. Get rid of some players. They're too far dug in. Shake up the roster a bit. The Leafs need veterans and a better defensive presence. I can think of a certain Russian Center on the Leafs that might work well with Kovy. Either way if we lose tonight, the rest of the wins in this season wiil count for nought because we're done.