GDT 12/2/2010 NJD vs. Canadiens

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

johnny mac just said to robinson

"these ******* fans. They're unbelievable. They booed us on the ******* powerplay. They're all ******* selfish."

i had to replay it back twice to read his lips to the full effect, but that is no joke what he just said.

Yeah the poor bastard who just paid $30 to park, another $30-$50 for tickets, and $10 for sh*tty warm beer, and has to sit through this clvsterfvck of a team is selfish. :giggle:

I am going to play for the devils, yes that will help! I have not played hockey in 8 years, but I have heart and a know how to use my stick. Just might play one game only because I might attack the goalie and punch him in the face a few times... :P. LOL.

At least a few players showed up, but I am not sure the mites on ice count? If they score a single goal I will be happy and treat it as a regulation

win... If we get more shots on goal, or more saves it will feel like an OT/SO win.

And you just know the Islanders are gonna lose to the Rangers and put us even further behind.

Like fiesty said, it's past the point of a shakeup actually changing anything. The damage is done.

fire maclean, give robinson the reins for the rest of the season, he's lit a fire under these babies before, maybe we can get lightning to strike twice.

This group, they've ruined my hockey this year. I always get Center Ice and watch a ton of games over and above the 82 +, but I just cannot get into it , they suck. As I type suck my xt9 kicks in and gives me typing options, suck sick duck Dick well...they suck. I'm sick. Kovys a lame duck. Maclean's a dick. The end.

i swear to god, i wish i was joking. i played it back twice, and even my mother [who's a cop and can read lips well] agreed that's pretty much what he said.

Well then fvck him. Truly- fvck him. If he really said that, everyone should know how he feels, so maybe you should e-mail TG or something.

Langs and Greene for just a serviceable defenseman. Please Lou. There has to be some trade value there. They're both cheap and might be good additions for a team trying to add some depth. I'm not asking for a major return. Just a serviceable d-man who is not soft like a steaming dump, can make a first pass and wont turn the puck over as if he worked in a fvcking bakery.

"these ******* fans. They're unbelievable. They booed us on the ******* powerplay. They're all ******* selfish."

i had to replay it back twice to read his lips to the full effect, but that is no joke what he just said.

Yeah they booed them AFTER the 2-MINUTE FIVE-ON-THREE. With five forwards, with your best players, not even a quality chance. This team has NO heart, NO creativity, NO strategy, and NO scoring ability. They've scored two goals in the last four games (assuming they'll be shut out for the rest of tonight). This is simply another pathetic (and frankly usual) effort from the '10-'11 Devils. I would say I hope something will change but it seems the fans are the only ones who want to see any change right now (as per Mac's comments).

And you just know the Islanders are gonna lose to the Rangers and put us even further behind.

Like fiesty said, it's past the point of a shakeup actually changing anything. The damage is done.

Lol at this point I don't mind the Devils strategically positioning themselves at the bottom of the standings for some good picks.

fire maclean, give robinson the reins for the rest of the season, he's lit a fire under these babies before, maybe we can get lightning to strike twice.

The last time the Devils had a dysfunctional group (not anything bad like this team) was in the first half of the 2006 season and Robinson nearly lost his mind. He is not the answer. I admire Robinson and respect everything he has done here but he doesn't deserve this burden, even if he was somehow able to work a miracle.

Edited by Sickman

I SAW THAT. I knew he was saying something to that effect, but WOW, that about sums up the coaching this year. Blame everyone else after a failed 2min 5on3 PP, especially the fans.

Lol at this point I don't mind the Devils strategically positioning themselves at the bottom of the standings for some good picks.

I don't know. There is a lot of hockey left and to have nothing to root for aside from losing over 57 games...I just don't think I want to have to see that. It's just doesn't feel kosher.

Well then fvck him. Truly- fvck him. If he really said that, everyone should know how he feels, so maybe you should e-mail TG or something.

one step ahead of you, i sent it to TG and HNIC's Jeff Marek on twitter. if anyone knows how to move stuff from DVR to computer, please let me know and i'll post it.

I don't know. There is a lot of hockey left and to have nothing to root for aside from losing over 57 games...I just don't think I want to have to see that. It's just doesn't feel kosher.

Worst scenario possible: We play a little over .500 for the rest of the season, and we go into the last game of the regular season with the team that is fighting for the same last playoff spot. Yeah, what I'm saying is I'd hate to be last years Rangers. lol.

Worst scenario possible: We play a little over .500 for the rest of the season, and we go into the last game of the regular season with the team that is fighting for the same last playoff spot. Yeah, what I'm saying is I'd hate to be last years Rangers. lol.

Not for nothing but a little over .500 the rest of the way wont get them near a playoff spot

after we get a top 3 pick next year in large part because of his terrible job im going to nickname that player JMAC...consider it a nice fu right back at him