GDT 12/2/2010 NJD vs. Canadiens

ZeroGravityFat

Chico needs to shut the fvck up and start being a fvcking realist. They suck Chico, and MacLean needs to be fvcking fired now. See, this is what happens when you don't show up against a GOOD team. AHL teams only beat you 2-0 when you don't give a sh!t against them.

Edited by MadDog2020

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all know Lou is just going to say that everything is status quo. Perhaps we need to go back to Elementary school and give the players little gold stars everytime they do something right. This isn't on Mac. The players aren't 6 year olds. They should already have an intrinsic sense of motivation. If practically everyone on this team wasn't tenured with an NTC we could start chopping off heads.

This is just a real bad game obviously. The only problem is that the Devils can't afford to have these games because of the giant hole they dug for themselves.

It just doesn't matter at this point. Changing the coach, players....even if it helps it won't matter. They're just so far back at this point and so much needs to be fixed.

I'm sorry, you can say this isn't MacLean all you want- when a team gives this type of effort, players AND the coach need to be held accountable. A coach's job is to have his team ready to play, and this team plays as if its actually trying to lose games sometimes. So he is one of the many changes that must be made.

Knowing that there is a 99.5% chance the Devs won't make the playoffs is it okay with you fairweather accusers if some of root for a team that looks playoff bound? I mean I'll always root for the Devils but the only way I can root for the Devils come Late April-May and June is if I see one of the players on a golf course.

Unfortunately this year is passed the point of a shake up/major change for a turnaround. I guess the only thing Lou can really do is look to move some of the veterans towards the deadline for picks and prospects.

I'll always be cheering and watching but damn is this depressing. Feel bad for the fans at the game who spent money to watch this garbage.

johnny mac just said to robinson

"these ******* fans. They're unbelievable. They booed us on the ******* powerplay. They're all ******* selfish."

i had to replay it back twice to read his lips to the full effect, but that is no joke what he just said.

lol, so ask for a trade crybaby maclean

johnny mac just said to robinson

"these ******* fans. They're unbelievable. They booed us on the ******* powerplay. They're all ******* selfish."

i had to replay it back twice to read his lips to the full effect, but that is no joke what he just said.

Are you fvcking kidding me? Please tell me that's a joke.