GDT 12/2/2010 NJD vs. Canadiens

ZeroGravityFat

PLEASE, someone defend Andy Greene. Oh man.....This is exactly the type of stupid mind numbing decisions I've been talking about as to why he has been awful this year. I mean how stupid can you be? That dump in had turnover written all over it. Soft like a newborn baby's a$$.

I'm not even mad anymore. Imo the nail in the coffin for this team was against the Isles last week. I just can't stand to watch these stupid mistakes over and over and over again. When is it enough?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE, someone defend Andy Greene. Oh man.....This is exactly the type of stupid mind numbing decisions I've been talking about as to why he has been awful this year. I mean how stupid can you be? That dump in had turnover written all over it. Soft like a newborn baby's a$$.

I'm not even mad anymore. Imo the nail in the coffin for this team was against the Isles last week. I just can't stand to watch these stupid mistakes over and over and over again. When is it enough?

Enough has been absolutely enough since the Islander debacle. But Lou just continues to sit on his ass. I hope this sh!t effort finally gets him to act and shake this sh!tshow up.

Chico "Boys we have to get 2 here before the period is over"

TWO?

Chico they might not score 2 total goals until february. I'm pretty sure Crosby and Stamkos combined have more goals than the entire team

Edited by '7'

This is probably one of the most embarrassing games I've ever watched as a Devils fan. People say that a lot, but I have never seen a team get so manhandled as we are tonight. The Canadiens look like they're not even trying, and still making us look like an AHL team. I can't even imagine what's going on in Lou's head right now.