GDT 12/2/2010 NJD vs. Canadiens

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if I can get an approximate time on the whole johnny mac thing I can try to cap it - i'm tivoing the game here.

its literally from the final horn of the 2nd period to the first commercial on the MSG feed.

I'm going to set my DVR for the replay at 1 AM.

Edited by jagknife

look, if i read it wrong, by all means i will admit it every way possible, but i'm putting my confidence at about 95-99%

he's done in my books. screw him.

I believe you bro, wish I had seen it. I was so disgusted at that point, I flipped over to see Cleveland's reaction to Lebron lol.

Where would we be without Arnott's 9 goals? It's pretty much 20% of the Devils total goals.

and yet kovi is on pace for 14 goals this year :argh:

I really hope we can get a youtube of the Johnny Mac thing, not that I don't trust you jagknife, but I would like to see if other people read it the same way. If that is true than I hope it gets put out there.

cant wait to post that on facebook....going to be fun watching him explain that one

I really hope we can get a youtube of the Johnny Mac thing, not that I don't trust you jagknife, but I would like to see if other people read it the same way. If that is true than I hope it gets put out there.

if you can talk me through how to move it from DVR to a computer without having to use a digital camera [which i'm willing to do at this point], i'll gladly post it and a like.

and, like i said, if i'm proven wrong, by all means i'll take it like a man.

Didn't know about the Johny Mac bad words thing.

O.K if its like that then fvck him....fvck him haard...Jagknife I really hope you are right.

I hope this sh!t gets uploaded on youtube and he somehow get fired.

What the fvck is he thinking ??? He can't manage to win 2 games in a row with a roster that is supposed to be a Stanley cup contender roster. The players don't even seem to respect him and on top of that he dares talking about the fans because they booed them on the PP that always look like PK.

John Maclean fvck you !

if you can talk me through how to move it from DVR to a computer without having to use a digital camera [which i'm willing to do at this point], i'll gladly post it and a like.

and, like i said, if i'm proven wrong, by all means i'll take it like a man.

I wish I could help but I actually have no clue myself. :doh1: