Rolston on Waivers

jagknife

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i definitely clapped and said 'yes!'

weird time to do it. he won't clear until tomorrow. i don't know how long it would take him to be put on re-entry.

Isn't it a 24 hour cycle? He wouldn't clear til lunch time tomorrow... and then wouldn't clear re-entry til lunch time on Thursday? Right? I am not sure...

i definitely clapped and said 'yes!'

weird time to do it. he won't clear until tomorrow. i don't know how long it would take him to be put on re-entry.

if i'm not mistaken, and this is coming from following TSN twitter activity for the past 8-9 months, he can go back on the second he clears. not 100% sure though

if i'm not mistaken, and this is coming from following TSN twitter activity for the past 8-9 months, he can go back on the second he clears. not 100% sure though

I'm pretty sure to be put on re-entry waivers mean that the teams should have 24 hours to claim him right?

I always wonder if a move like this (pretty bold considering) is a prelude to something else. Undoubtedly Єklund (2.3% accurate) will toss up some theories to laugh at.

rolston for ovechkin straight up?

ok maybe a little exaggerated, i meant rolston for semin straight up

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

I'm pretty sure to be put on re-entry waivers mean that the teams should have 24 hours to claim him right?

well any team has 24 hours starting the moment the devils listed him, then once those are up, if he's placed on re-entry, another 24 hour window opens.

someone verify: if he gets claimed on re-entry, we pay half and the claiming team pays half, correct?

Quite honestly, Im kinda sad. I knew this day was coming and it will help the team in the long run but there is something about Brian that I like.

He will go quickly I am sure.

i liked the signing, then when he came in and really didnt bring everything night in and night out, and then never even came close to meeting expectations and as recent as last season clearly not being in good shape [as shown by 45 second or less shifts, i felt it was time for the nostalgia to go.