GDT - 12/23/10 - NYI@NJD

Devs4LordStanley

You cant put them blame on any specific person. Yes jmac sucked but he was just part of the problem. The defense is horrible. The goaltending isnt any better but u cant blame them when the defense is this bad and the offense doesnt exist. We had no shots on goal until around 10 mins into the game. This whole team is the problem. As soon as they go down by one goal none of them believe they can come back.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brodeur is dead weight on this team going forward. He looks old and slow and opposing forwards are beating him with ease. His play is terrible. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial. Yes, the defense sucks, but even an AHL backup can make a few of these saves once in awhile. I'm not sure we could even get a 4th round pick for him the way he's playing.

Langenbrunner needs to be moved the 1st minute the holiday trade freeze is lifted.

Marty is finished and even he knows its gone....He was the best for a very long time..but its over.

think about how we can all be in life at times, with and without confidence can sometimes be the big difference between flubbing it & nailing it.

we've got 49 games to, as LL said, "find out who we are"

Brodeur is dead weight on this team going forward. He looks old and slow and opposing forwards are beating him with ease. His play is terrible. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial. Yes, the defense sucks, but even an AHL backup can make a few of these saves once in awhile. I'm not sure we could even get a 4th round pick for him the way he's playing.

Langenbrunner needs to be moved the 1st minute the holiday trade freeze is lifted.

cant disagree with anything here

think about how we can all be in life at times, with and without confidence can sometimes be the big difference between flubbing it & nailing it.

You need to accept that Marty's finished. We're not going to find out anything more than we already know. We have an overpaid 38 yr old goalie who's had a rash of injuries and whose play has decline and who now needs to take a back seat to a younger more athletic and durable goalie. He can no longer decide when he plays and if he can't handle that, he can leave.

I remember when the Devils were playing the Red Wings for the Stanley cup. A Devils fan held up a large sign for the Wings that said "WELCOME TO HELL".

That sign takes on a whole new meaning with this team.

ha! that was in the SC Vid, its from Game 3. My mife was next to the banner & aniother gal on the other side.

me, I was blocked by the banner.

You need to accept that Marty's finished. We're not going to find out anything more than we already know. We have an overpaid 38 yr old goalie who's had a rash of injuries and whose play has decline and who now needs to take a back seat to a younger more athletic and durable goalie. He can no longer decide when he plays and if he can't handle that, he can leave.

Thanks for the advice. Anything else I "need" to do ?

Not bashing Marty by any means...he just can't get it done anymore..yes will get a win or a shutout now and then,but its time to look to the future for our goaltending needs.